• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ethan shoots him and any of these happen:

McQueen explodes in a flash of gore, vomits himself and succumbs to poison, or just gets impaled to a nearby wall if there is any.

Ethan dies as well, Inconclusive FRA

HtH only works if Thunder even knows you're there or that you even exist.

SBA dictates neither opponents have any knowledge about each other.

That being said, I'll wait and see where this goes.

BTW, what of those who have resistance to Death Manip and fight against Thunder?

I can give them both Intel if need be

Depends on their resistance. HtH is not conventional death manip, so there would need to be more at play then just that

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I can give them both Intel if need be

Depends on their resistance. HtH is not conventional death manip, so there would need to be more at play then just that
Yes, the only way this goes fair is if you give them both intel, otherwise, Ethan would just shoot Thunder from the back without his knowledge and win the fight just that easily.

Let's say someone used a device that instantly killed you upon activation of that device without physical contact.

They now both have intel

And they resisted this? HtH works via replication of damage, in addition to some other stuff, so that would probably not work

Inconclusive FRA

Ah, I see, so that's how the Death Manip of HtH works. Yeah, they resisted that kind of Death Manip.

EDIT: I'm not talking about Ethan, I'm just talking about this in general LOL.

Whoa, guys wait. I just asked a question for characters in general who resist Death Manip. I didn't say that Ethan would have this.

Back