• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyro Zeppeli's profile needs fixing

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Bait title fyi, actual CRT shit is later, his renders are dick tho.
I don't want to live in a world where we use Gyro pictures that are of those colors, as such, I did some cleaning up of these panels and art. M3X too.
Also stole some renders.

Ignore the white dots and stray pixels and clown vomit, that's just imgur ******* the pictures up when they get uploaded, the raw images are perfectly cleaned up without and compression and pixel vomit.

Anyway, those would be the new images because they aren't the disgusting EOH colors and also because it looks nice.
Ball Breaker is there just for consistency.

Bait title fyi, actual CRT shit is later, his renders are dick tho.
I don't want to live in a world where we use Gyro pictures that are of those colors, as such, I did some cleaning up of these panels and art. M3X too.
Also stole some renders.

Ignore the white dots and stray pixels and clown vomit, that's just imgur ******* the pictures up when they get uploaded, the raw images are perfectly cleaned up without and compression and pixel vomit.

Anyway, those would be the new images because they aren't the disgusting EOH colors and also because it looks nice.
Ball Breaker is there just for consistency.

Agreed.

I belive we should change many profiles with their actual images and not from ASB/EoH
Whilst I agree with this, it would take a long ass time to change all the profiles with ASB/EoH renders. Hell, all of part 2 minus santana has ASB/EoH renders

Whilst I agree with this, it would take a long ass time to change all the profiles with ASB/EoH renders. Hell, all of part 2 minus santana has ASB/EoH renders
Not really. It's easy to find scans. What is hard is to actually render them, since the thread for that is dead. Anyway, I agree. I think we should replace all the renders.

Example.
I could probably do it in a few hours if people could decide on what the pictures we'd use would be.
But I'm mostly concerned for Gyro, because EOH colors are 100% ass.

Dude, shut up, don't talk about Green Johnny. It's a crime.
It is said that children were exploited, some images imortalize these children while they worked it on the coloring of EoH, in those photos, we can see their faces. we should change those images for those faces

obviously joking, please don't kill me

Switched the pictures.
If there's any other profile with sus images and you have a better idea for a picture replacement, drop it here and I'll clean it up.

Josuke. He has EoH pics, but if you search, you can find good renders from JoJo anime.

Is renders just making the background transparent? If so I can help out
Basically, but some can be a pain in the ass if they're like, not just a image on a white background. Like that first Gyro one with the chair I had to ******* manually erase the outer edges around him because it had an actual background.

Yea I have a program that does that even with very detailed images, it’s not always 100% good but usually it works perfectly. I run a clothing business so it’s what I use for my designs.

If y’all need the help I’m willing to do it.

If you're replacing EoH images theres still Jonathan. and Joseph. Unless those are being kept around.

Are we using anime for those that have one? Manga art? Or just whatever looks best?
If anyone has any suggestions post em.

The JoJo encyclopedia gallery tends to have some good ones.

Back