• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gwen v Gwen

The fight takes place in a random bank.

Gwenpool: 1 (Tots Real)

Spider-Gwe: 1 (Schnee One)

Inconclusive:

Rules:

This is Post-Awakening Gwenpool with Magic Rocket Launcher restricted.

In-character, but both are serious about winning.

Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.

Speed equalized.

Starting distance: 20 meters

Standard Battle Assumptions everything else.

Who wins?

Personally think Spider Gwen takes this

On top of being less reckless then Gwenpool, Spider Gwen does not have a Durability problem and she's much more mobile due to her webs.

She also one shots if anything connects and can restrain her well enough due to her physicality

Gwenpool's blasters can oneshot Miles Morales, it should be able to at least severely injure Spider-Gwen. Also Gwenpool's supernatural luck makes her almost immune to ranged attacks.

Gwenpool has Gutter Space, their mobility should be comparable.

Supernatural luck does not make you immune to projectiles especially if they aren't meant to kill you, ignoring how NLF It is.

Gutter Space, if my memory serves, isn't that great of an agility boost.

Schnee One said:
Supernatural luck does not make you immune to projectiles especially if they aren't meant to kill you, ignoring how NLF It is.

Gutter Space, if my memory serves, isn't that great of an agility boost.
To be fair, Ev3rjojo said almost immune, not immune.

If it's generic teleportation that's not that bad, but imagining herself behind Spuder Gwen is useless due to Spider Sense

Spider Gwen is also not as reckless and is an overall better fighter though not by much

I'd say gwen poole, she goes giant, pick up gwen, teleports her to a distant planet that has air, then goes back to new york. Also how does gwen poole have No prior knowledge, that's litteraly part of her power set.

Gwenpool

Her Durability means she gets one shotted if she tries to pick up Spider Gwen

Schnee One said:
Gwenpool
Her Durability means she gets one shotted if she tries to pick up Spider Gwen
I think in gaint mode all her stats boost to, since she was able to swat miles away
Your wrong

Back