• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts(Base) vs Samurai Jack

Uh huh. Jack stabs Guts in base. Jack stabs Guts in the eyeholes in berserker armor.

Speed: At least Hypersonic (casually deflected machinegun fire, can keep up with the Scotsma), likely Relativistic+ (dodged sunlight)

Durability: At least Large Buidling level. Possibly Mountain level going by his best feats (Aku can grow to this size, and Jack managed to survive every single attack from him)

Jack wins this thanks to his reactions and his sword should be able to bypass Gut's armor, I mean, that sword can hurt Aku... and Guts has evil inside him, so he is so screwed in this matchup...

doesn't berserker armor make Guts nearly unstopable though? at some point he had broken a ton of his bones and was still fighting fine.

plus his reactions are also very fast. Jack might have even better reactions but he also won't be able to hit Guts that easily (Guts has a lightning dodge feat) . and in terms of stamina i'm pretty sure Guts can outlast him.

Guts might have some evil in him, but he isn't evil. especially current Guts..he's pretty much fully converted into a typical good guy leading a party in an rpg.

Sorry but as much as I love Guts more than any other character in all of fiction (he really is my favorite ever) I have to give this one to Samurai Jack. He has the better feats. He can even fight a being on the level of Aku all by himself. Guts, just like Jack, has a sword which is especially-effective against cursed evil beings, but even so has STRUGGLED against Apostles that weren't neeeaaarly as powerful as Aku.

Back