• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt Vs Yhwach

Bobsican

He/Him
I'm genuinely unsure how this goes, so...

Speed equalized

Gunvolt

Yhwach

MoeGVRender.png
Yhwach_Soul_King_Absorbed.png

so how GV deal with Soul Crush?
lol Prevasion, the page notes that it also works on stuff that targets the soul.
And before anyone asks, no, Prevasion isn't a soul resistance per-say, but rather an elemental intangibility (electricity, aka, electrons, which has displayed to also extend to the soul as the profile says), or in other words his soul itself and body have really fast High regen. There's also proper Mid-Godly regen as a backup.

It's worth noting that Astral Order is explicitly not limited by possibility, capable of creating entirely impossible futures. Is Almighty capable of the same?

GV also should have access to Moebius' Damnatio Memorie, which can potentially erase somebody's entire history and can also BFR people into alternate timelines if they manage to resist.

Last edited:
Also, while Yhwach has Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation, in context it shouldn't be enough to kill GV.

Yhwach was able to negate the regen of someone who can regenerate from their soul crumbling. Technically speaking, this doesn't even qualify for Mid-Godly, as the soul still physically exists and is not totally erased, but this is a versus thread and not a CRT.

Gunvolt's Regen, meanwhile, comes from his soul, time and space being frozen, shattered and killed on a conceptual level.

So Gunvolt has regeneration superior to Yhwach's negation.

Uhhhh.... Yhwach is aboutta go through some big changes in the new future which kinda negs all of Gunvolt's kit if accepted. Such as Abstract Existence (Type 1 - Type 2 Concept) from The Mimihagi, Conceptual Absorption and Acausality (Type 2).

So...idk if you wish to continue this thread with this information or wait until those threads come out, and see what happens, it's up to you tbh.

Dawg guys u didn't let me do the Prevasion explaination at the beginning of every single thread now everyone's gonna misunderstand it. Had to do it when I sleep bruh

Screw you guys I'm going back to sleep

Uhhhh.... Yhwach is aboutta go through some big changes in the new future which kinda negs all of Gunvolt's kit if accepted. Such as Abstract Existence (Type 1 - Type 2 Concept) from The Mimihagi, Conceptual Absorption and Acausality (Type 2).

So...idk if you wish to continue this thread with this information or wait until those threads come out, and see what happens, it's up to you tbh.
Oh. Bruh. (Yes thank you now I don't gotta type an essay on the first day of school)

Aite before I sleep i guess both sides of table gon have to wait for their new stuff.

Yhwach is composite Bleach and GV is nigh composite ASG. Is there anything of note in Yhwachs Arsenal (Yamamotos thing def won't work cuz Prevasion works on EE- and I could make a case for lightning temperature heat resist maybe), that I should watch out for when I eventually make an essay? How does his power null work (not sure if it matters)?

...if he has Aizens Kyoka Suigetsu GV just gets stomped lol

BTW I'm going for incon because that's what I do, make incon matches only- I'm going to assume his new AE/Acaus stuff is primarily defensive?

Last edited:
lol Prevasion, the page notes that it also works on stuff that targets the soul.
And before anyone asks, no, Prevasion isn't a soul resistance per-say, but rather an elemental intangibility (electricity, aka, electrons, which has displayed to also extend to the soul as the profile says), or in other words his soul itself and body have really fast High regen. There's also proper Mid-Godly regen as a backup.
Then he just gets passively disintegrated for eternity.
What's stopping yhwach from absorbing him as well btw?
Unless if he resists 4-d power absorption

If he is then how will he use them considering I don’t remember seeing him use them.
Whether he has used them actively or not doesn't matter, it's still part of his arsenal thats why the OP should state whether he uses them or not, and ofc he'd use them like they're used in the verse.
The same way that he has yamamoto's bankai, but never used it in character despite having it
It's mostly just about the OP deciding whether he can use them or not

Then he just gets passively disintegrated for eternity.
What's stopping yhwach from absorbing him as well btw?
Unless if he resists 4-d power absorption
Thing is that he can still move even while that happens, no action is restricted while Prevasion is triggered.
Prevasion.gif

IDK about the second part, gotta wait for @Smashtwig or @The_Smashor

Per SBA everything is allowed, have fun

I’ll post my Prevasion copypasta later, but how does Disintegration and Absorption work? (Is the latter the Bankai stealing?)
Soul crush in bleach, passively disintegrates/ incapacitates their opponent with their presence, and yhwach's presence has 2-A range.
The soul hax is layered as well. i think it's 10+ layers

Yhwach asks Gunvolt out on a date, Gunvolt is so charmed by his mustache he accepts, they hit it off and have dinner, Yhwach takes Gunvolt back to his house and they ****, they get married 2 months later and adopt 2 children, they live happily ever after

Yhwach asks Gunvolt out on a date, Gunvolt is so charmed by his mustache he accepts, they hit it off and have dinner, Yhwach takes Gunvolt back to his house and they ****, they get married 2 months later and adopt 2 children, they live happily ever after

No, yhwach has all types of absorption, power absorption, being able to absorb the being itself etc
I actually do have a counter for this but it needs to pass the CRT first. Binding Brands seal Moebius's 2A Astral Order, and another instance (when the Binding Brands weren't doing their job) some Glaives (like, 6). A weaker Gunvolt had 1000 Glaives put on him, and he still broke out. He should be able to resist the 2-A Absorption

GV does have resistance to Stratos's Absorption, but that's like a 7-A absorption, you can argue that it can go up to 2-A because power scaling but I wouldn't count on it

For the last one, Moebius tries to absorb GV, and it kinda worked but GV eventually managed to gain control (with some help). Moebius's powers are 2-A, so this could work?
Soul crush in bleach, passively disintegrates/ incapacitates their opponent with their presence, and yhwach's presence has 2-A range.
The soul hax is layered as well. i think it's 10+ layers
I was gonna say that GV would still be able to Prevade it like with Seven Slashes (which kills the concept of souls), and Damnatio Memorie (2-A) upscales from that (it even does have a disintegration (animation wise) effect. But then I saw 10+ Layers- but I can't find that scaling chain anywhere (I only see it being upscaled from Aizen, which isn't a 2-A variant it seems). Tbh I'm not sure how that would interact, since the very concept of souls being destroyed is a pretty big thing. Plus, Range =/= Potency, Yhwach may have 2-A Range with his Soul Crush, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a 2-A Hax, it could just be a H6A Hax with 2-A Range.

Either way, GV should have 2-A EE / Soul Crush Resist (Actually he dead ass Prevades it) due to Damnatio Memorie being exactly that.

Actually... GV CAN technically use 2-A EE, but I don't think that'll work against Yhwach's new stuff for his upcoming CRT

Tbh tho Yhwach IS that dude tho.

Alright time to post the Prevasion Copypasta

Also... can we have Yhwach not use the Schrifts for this? I'll try to see if we can make sure GV doesn't get his Image Pulses in the upcoming CRT we gon do for him. And actually what Yhwach are we even using bruh plz i need my inconclusive streak and GV needs some clout

Last edited:
Prevasion is an automatic intangibility defense that turns GV into electrons. It costs part of a resource called EP, the same resource as his Flashfield each time its used to evade an attack, hence "Pre"vasion. By default, he's practically unhittable. As for EP, that resource is rechargable, either on its own, or manually by Gunvolt himself. If he chooses the latter, all of his EP is instantly restored to its absolute max. Combine this with Prevasion, and Gunvolt can stall out anyone if he really wanted to. In character however, Gunvolt does not rely on Prevasion and actively tries to dodge attacks, but would also want to make sure that his EP is topped. Prevasion is disabled when Gunvolt uses his Flashfield, his main attack.

(GV1 & 2 only) When he is out of EP, he goes into Overheat state, for a second or two, he becomes vulnerable and cannot use his Flashfield or Prevasion, making him vulnerable to any normal attack. However, in character, Gunvolt tries to keep his EP at full at all times via instant recharge and Split Second if needed, the both being spammable

And in Gunvolt 3, he gets even more things he can Prevade, such as Soul / Time / Space / Death / Concept killing attacks (Seven Slashes and Zero Blade), EE (Damnatio and Zero Blade), 2-A Power Nullification and Stats Reduction (Greed Snatcher does this to Moebius lol), and probably more I can't remember.

In addition, he doesn't need to recharge anymore, at all, dude's got infinite EP

Last edited:
I actually do have a counter for this but it needs to pass the CRT first. Binding Brands seal Moebius's 2A Astral Order, and another instance (when the Binding Brands weren't doing their job) some Glaives (like, 6). A weaker Gunvolt had 1000 Glaives put on him, and he still broke out. He should be able to resist the 2-A Absorption

GV does have resistance to Stratos's Absorption, but that's like a 7-A absorption, you can argue that it can go up to 2-A because power scaling but I wouldn't count on it

For the last one, Moebius tries to absorb GV, and it kinda worked but GV eventually managed to gain control (with some help). Moebius's powers are 2-A,

I was gonna say that GV would still be able to Prevade it like with Seven Slashes (which kills the concept of souls), and Damnatio Memorie (2-A) upscales from that (it even does have a disintegration (animation wise) effect. But then I saw 10+ Layers- but I can't find that scaling chain anywhere (I only see it being upscaled from Aizen, which isn't a 2-A variant it seems). Tbh I'm not sure how that would interact, since the very concept of souls being destroyed is a pretty big thing. Plus, Range =/= Potency, Yhwach may have 2-A Range with his Soul Crush, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a 2-A Hax, it could just be a H6A Hax with 2-A Range.

Either way, GV should have 2-A EE / Soul Crush Resist (Actually he dead ass Prevades it) due to Damnatio Memorie being exactly that.

Actually... GV CAN technically use 2-A EE, but I don't think that'll work against Yhwach's new stuff for his upcoming CRT

Tbh tho Yhwach IS that dude tho.

Alright time to post the Prevasion Copypasta

Also... can we have Yhwach not use the Schrifts for this? I'll try to see if we can make sure GV doesn't get his Image Pulses in the upcoming CRT we gon do for him plz i need my inconclusive streak
So it's not accepted that he resists 4-d power absorption?

The potency of soul hax is not described through it's range, it's done by layers now, the 2-a is just its range of what it affects, and im pretty sure some of the bleach fanatics would be able to give you the exact amount of layers, im not sure exact how many it is either. basic human< shinigami < lieutenant < captain < head captain < aizen stuff like that.

In bleach, any basic quincy has soul EE hax.
Is it stated to kill the concept of souls? and is it on his profile? even then, it'd have to be as layered as bleach for it be effective.

Yhwach resisted Conceptual EE, and yhwach has 4-d powernull so that's not gonna do anything.

So it's not accepted that he resists 4-d power absorption?

The potency of soul hax is not described through it's range, it's done by layers now, the 2-a is just its range of what it affects, and im pretty sure some of the bleach fanatics would be able to give you the exact amount of layers, im not sure exact how many it is either. basic human< shinigami < lieutenant < captain < head captain < aizen stuff like that.

In bleach, any basic quincy has soul EE hax.
Is it stated to kill the concept of souls? and is it on his profile? even then, it'd have to be as layered as bleach for it be effective.

Yhwach resisted Conceptual EE, and yhwach has 4-d powernull so that's not gonna do anything.

fortunately there is one person who can say no u to him

Back