• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhard can gain any Divine Protection he feels he needs at any given moment,
this is a moment, but it sounds like he needs to figure it out yeah?
whether it already exists or not.
bruh they just be making up new powers

literally the most playground shit i've ever seen lmao
The force that creates and grants him Divine Protections is the soul of the world, the Od Lagna.
i mean i guess the world itself would know what stuff its made of so i guess it might know, but does Reinhard go like "bro i need to hit electrons" and then the world does exactly what he says he needs or does he go "HEY LEMME HIT THIS GUY" and the world does the rest?

this is a moment, but it sounds like he needs to figure it out yeah?
We don't know.
Q: Can Reinhard make up Divine Protections himself? Or is he given them from Divine Protections that already exist?

A: When Reinhard feels a Divine Protection is needed, Od Lagna creates it and gives it to him. Sometimes there are errors in conveying his intention, and he doesn't get a proper Divine Protection.

bruh they just be making up new powers

literally the most playground shit i've ever seen lmao
It isn't that he can gain any power, he can gain any Divine Protection, and Divine Protections have limits. For example: No DP can make a person good at comedy, no DP can negate the power of the DP of the Death God, no DP can make a person good at eating contests, no DP can allow a person to clone themself, and no DP can beat an Authority.

In the author's words "They're helpful tricks, not Devil Fruits. Even if Reinhard lost his Divine Protections, he'd pretty much be the same."

or does he go "HEY LEMME HIT THIS GUY" and the world does the rest?
We know it's possible to cut photons and things that lack any material form in his verse, he might receive a Divine Protection of the God of Lightning and become able to grab electrons, or the world may just shrug when he asks for a DP.

In the author's words "They're helpful tricks, not Devil Fruits. Even if Reinhard lost his Divine Protections, he'd pretty much be the same."
This same dude tried to compare an infinite number of Kakashi to Godzilla and said they would still lose, his word means nothing, especially since some of these Divine Protections are outright better than most Devil Fruits.

Kakashi simply can't handle the GOAT I fear.
I'll take a moment to appreciate that you chose the version of him that both hard counters the ability of Kakashi that ***** over the other Godzillas but also the one that didn't even exist back then when the statement was made.

Prevasion is pretty much all GVs got. Though, he does have heal spam and Septimal Shield but Rein's AP is so high I wouldn't know how it would help

Prevasion is pretty much all GVs got. Though, he does have heal spam and Septimal Shield but Rein's AP is so high I wouldn't know how it would help
I mean, Reinhard durability is only 3.5 higher than Gunvolt Ap, so he could hurt him

I mean... I guess a Septimal Surge'd Luxcalibur can... do something with its AP but I doubt that would ever land. Still struggling to see what to argue here besides Prevasion + Stamina

I mean... I guess a Septimal Surge'd Luxcalibur can... do something with its AP but I doubt that would ever land. Still struggling to see what to argue here besides Prevasion + Stamina
Well, It probally comes to who can tire each other first in the fight.

Reinhard have the chance of receiving a blessing to help, and Gunvolt can hit Reinhard eventually If he don't receive a blessing.

Well, the location of the fight should provide a chance, ever so low, of enventually hitting Reinhard, since they fight on a closed place.
I doubt that'd happen to Mr. Mist Of Light. But I moreso meant why would him not receiving a DP mean he could eventually be hit?

But I moreso meant why would him not receiving a DP mean he could eventually be hit?
Well, If he don't receive a blessing that would grant him a win against Gunvolt, the fight would last super long, until both of them get super tired, making possible for Gunvolt to maybe hit him.

Well, If he don't receive a blessing that would grant him a win against Gunvolt, the fight would last super long, until both of them get super tired, making possible for Gunvolt to maybe hit him.
Meh, DP of Second Sight ignores how tired Reinhard is and makes him faster to boot.

He has Astrasphere and Voltaic Chains I guess, but even if the latter is hard to dodge they're also pretty simple to dodge too, at least in concept.

He has Astrasphere and Voltaic Chains I guess, but even if the latter is hard to dodge they're also pretty simple to dodge too, at least in concept.
How many meters it covers? They are in a 10.5 meters boxing ring.

Screen-wide. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...Voltaic.gif/revision/latest?cb=20220518001252. GV is 1.6 m for reference. Note that in game the chains are structured differently depending on the targets location, idk how the game's code does it but its different every time. In some other interpretations an Azure Striker can wrap the chains around people and have some form of control over it.

Voltaic Chains should overall be his strongest SP Skill, or at least its implied to be based on encounters with Asimov and Azure Strikers in general, which means it should upscale from Grand Strizer.

That seems like some projectiles, so Reinhard Arrow avoidance should counter.

And Altrasphere? I seeing in the profile, and It could help.

Maybe if Reinhard is going for a slash, but I can see him back dashing just in time despite by views about how people wank precog/dodging hax

Maybe if Reinhard is going for a slash, but I can see him back dashing just in time despite by views about how people wank precog/dodging hax
Well, Reinhard could, but considering they are in a closed space, he may not be able to evade forever.

Back