• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guns vs White Arms. Monica vs Golem

I guess that's true. Though the golem would still try to fight and subdue her first before trying to stuff her in its body.

I'll think more on it. I'm not knowledgeable on this verse either.

I assume the dura is baseline Large Town level, which means the Showstopper is 3.33x that in AP. It covers a large enough AoE to hit all of the Golem at once and kill it, bypassing the regen.

I don't see absorption on their profile and even if they did if it was magic-based it wouldn't exactly work given Monica's warding.

Monica likely nukes it several times over, realizes that her powers aren't doing anything, then pulls out the Showstopper and one-shots.

That said I can't think of any way it could get past Monica's regen.

It's 155.153352040123 kilotons.

It's not absorption per se. It just flows around like a liquid, forcing people inside it (It should be alright to add right? The image for the golem is showcasing the ability). It should be mentioned, but the firtst image showcases it.

I don't think it would trap Monica, as trying to force her inside of it would just cause her to explode-reconstitute. Unless it just belly-flops on her or something.

Then the difference is 2.14x. Probably not enough for a one-shot but it could maybe breech the core.

I mean, it's hand should be wide enough that if he grabs her it can just absorb her that way. Not that she's likely to let it do that.

I doubt one shot would do it on it's own. The core is at mos the size of a head, and the golem is several ens of meters tall. Can she use the shot multiple times consecutively?

No, using the Showstopper once is enough to make her pass out from exhaustion.

Probably half a day to a day considering someone asks her about what happened "yesterday" reffering to the fight.

So, that means that that would likely count as a knock out win condition.

...But this makes me feel that she is the one hardpressed to get a win-con.

It seems so. If the Showstopper doesn't one-shot she doesn't exactly have a way of winning.

Back