• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both 9-A

Both have everything (although Gumball does not have the helmet or console)

Gumball has 3 weeks of prep while Batman only has 5 minutes

Gumball is bloodlusted but Batman will remain in-character

Fight starts in Marvel's headquarters

Batman chin stroke
GumballWatterson-Season3

Batman just AOE's with the stuff he has + 3 days of prep. Also, Batman being bloodlusted is just flat out unfair, make him In Character and make Gumball be bloodlusted, it makes the match a bit more fair as well.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Can you make this someone who just won't flat out destroy Gumball to high heavens.
An Izuku vs Gumball rematch?

jk, I already did something like that on Death Battle Fanon

Gumball once left the cartoon in two commercials so what is stopping him from exiting the cartoon and writing 'Batman died' in The Magic Notebook?

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can stop time with the remote, age Batman to death, and then send him to The Void.
Great, only one of those things is remotely IC
All of them are because he has three days of preparation so he would know he's going to be in a fight.

Also, Gumball scales to his mother, who is skilled in fighting.

How good is Gumball's toon-force?

I know people want to assume Batman would win, SO DO I, buuut. . . .Gumball apparently has Low-High Regenerationn, gravity-manipulation, and also TIME STOP AND TIME-TRAVEL AND DEATH-MANIPULATION; Does Batman have anything he can whip out IN JUST FIVE MINUTES in order to overcome those abilities as well as whatever level of toon-force Gumball has? Could he bust out his power-nullification, bio-manipulation, or power-Absorption on a sufficient level as to overcome Gumball's abilities with just five minutes of prep-time? Keep in mind that his BFR and portral-creation won't do diddley since Gumball can teleport and has spatial-manipulation as well as some level of toonforce, so whatever method of BFR Batman tries, Gumball will just pop right back up in front of him immediately.

Yes I know I shouldn't be posting here at this time but I'm just trying to get some background info on what Bats could do here against such abilities with just five mins or prep. Based on the answers, I will possibly place a vote after the forum-move.

>time stop and time travel

Gumball's profile literally says those are combat inapplicable (because he only used those abilities due to sheer accident, so he wouldn't know he has them, and it doesn't help he's never used those offensively or to save his own life)

Uhhhhh.

Low High is useless (Gumball can be knocked out), His Toon Force is just a bunch of gags, His death glare has a range of less than a meter, and coming back from BFR doesn't matter here since Batman can yeet him with almost everything he has

Also, as for Gumball's death hax, it's nigh-useless considering how incredibly close he has to be to his opponent in order to do that

For teleportation, Gumball won't think of doing that before it's too late, and Gumball's spatial manip isn't even that good

Uhhhhh.
Low High is useless (Gumball can be knocked out), His Toon Force is just a bunch of gags, His death glare has a range of less than a meter, and coming back from BFR doesn't matter here since Batman can yeet him with almost everything he has
Ah, Gumball can be knocked out????

Then this is an absolute and complete ROFL-level SKILL-STOMP by Batman, obviously. LMAOOOO! If Gumball can be knocked-out regardless of his regen, then why does this battle even exist? Lulz.

See part of why I was asking those questions is because I haven't seen Gumball (the series), so I was just going off of the abilities in his profile.

GoCommitDi said:
do I give Gumball a year of prep with prior knowledge?
I mean yeah that would make more sense to even things out. Five minutes of prep for Batman is worth way more than three weeks for Gumball given their intelligence-gap, skill gap, and what I was just told. I mean, sure Gumball has Stealth Mastery too buuuut. . . .Post-Crisis Bats is one of the greatest users of Stealth Mastery in all of fiction; he can somehow evade even Superman's senses and can somehow disappear while people are looking right at him. Given that and the skill-gap, this fight would end as a meme:

Batma: Seemingly **teleports behind Gumball** "Nothing personnel, kid."

Gumball: "Wh. . ." **hits the floor before he can even react**

Lulz

So yeah I would say to remake this match after the forum-move (obviously) but with Gumball having prior knowledge along with even more prep-time, lol.

I thought you needed only up to Mid regen to be immune to being knocked unconscious, but yeah Batman has an overwhelming advantage against Gumball.

LordUrien935 said:
I thought you needed only up to Mid regen to be immune to being knocked unconscious, but yeah Batman has an overwhelming advantage against Gumball.
That is the case normally.

But Gumball got knocked out plenty of times in verse so he can be KO'd

Most of Batman's equipment won't work.

1. Electrocution? Gumball heals from it.

2. Sound manipulation? He resists it.

3. Teleportation? Gumball can teleport, too.

4. Fire? Gumball has been set on fire before.

Back