• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guile vs Combined Human

Combined human has mastery over every martial art while Guile has the power of Sonic Boom and Travis Willingham, considering he doesn't have any good feats(tied with Vega and lost to Kolin in her story) human has this.

Combined Human knows every single story, piece of media or work of fiction ever created. The moment the human sees Guile, he'll recognize him, recall every detail of his character, and then adapt accordingly.

Add that to similar stats and a ridiculous skill and intelligence gap in CH's favor, and there's really nothing Guile can do to come out on top here.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Combined Human knows every single story, piece of media or work of fiction ever created. The moment the human sees Guile, he'll recognize him, recall every detail of his character, and then adapt accordingly.
Add that to similar stats and a ridiculous skill and intelligence gap in CH's favor, and there's really nothing Guile can do to come out on top here.
That's a common misconception with CH. Human can't know the person w/out prep due to standard battle rules on the wiki...

^That is correct, Standard Battle Assumptions means neither character has prior knowledge

Also forgot to count one...

CH - 3

Guile - 0

Did not know about that. I'll remember that next time.

Still going with CH though, due to the aforementioned gap in skill and intelligence.

CH - 7

Guile - 0

I wouldn't exactly call this a notable win though, since CH has already defeated Ryu and this would basically just be the same victory

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I wouldn't exactly call this a notable win though, since CH has already defeated Ryu and this would basically just be the same victory
From what I think of that, it's pretty much saying that any 7-C fighting character can pretty much lose against the CH, due to vast intelligence in general fighting.

Kabi350 said:
JustSomeWeirdo said:
From what I think of that, it's pretty much saying that any 7-C fighting character can pretty much lose against the CH, due to vast intelligence in general fighting.
Basically...

Back