• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mickey1940 said:
I don't think the "Beerus's power is maximumest" quote applies to GT, but ok

plus this is DBS Manga Goku, not DBS Anime Goku
Even DBS Manga Goku would one-shot DBGT Anime Goku, because DBS Manga Goku > DBS Manga Beerus > DBGT Anime Gogeta > DBGT Anime Omega Shenron > DBGT Anime Goku.

JohnCenaNation said:
Mickey1940 said:
I don't think the "Beerus's power is maximumest" quote applies to GT, but ok

plus this is DBS Manga Goku, not DBS Anime Goku
Even DBS Manga Goku would one-shot DBGT Anime Goku, because DBS Manga Goku > DBS Manga Beerus > DBGT Anime Gogeta > DBGT Anime Omega Shenron > DBGT Anime Goku.
How far into 3A is SSJ4 Gogeta?

I think Syn or Omega is baseline iirc, so depending on which, Gogeta is either massively above baseline or flat out omegastomps

I got it

Omega Shenron was stated to be 10x stronger than Syn. Omega can destroy the DB universe, which is 40x bigger than the real life seeable universe based on the accepted calcs for this site. So Syn= 4x baseline universal (40x/10x=4x), Omega is 40x universal, and, since 4geta stomps him casually, he's roughly 300x universal (40x for Omega times 7x, the generally accepted oneshot difference).

Mickey1940 said:
alright, now how far into 3A is Beerus?
Take this with a grain of salt, as the person I asked is more familiar with the anime then the manga, but I was told by a staff member that he's only 200 and something times baseline

SomebodyData said:
200x baseline Manga Beerus? Queeee
Not just 200x, 200 and something (technically 4geta is 200x something too, it's 280x, so roughly 300x. I'm not sure about Beerus exactly, so anywhere between 200x-299x)

ok so in conclusion Beerus can slap Gogeta with his other tail and tear of his head

and since UI Goku is stronger than Beerus, then he stomps GT Goku

Mickey1940 said:
ok so in conclusion Beerus can slap Gogeta with his other tail and tear of his head
How is that the conclusion? Beerus and 4geta are roughly comparable with the knowledge we currently have. Tbh, as 4geta is pretty close to 300x, it's more likely that 4geta is stronger than Beerus...

BakiHanma18 said:
Mickey1940 said:
How is that the conclusion? Beerus and 4geta are roughly comparable with the knowledge we currently have. Tbh, as 4geta is pretty close to 300x, it's more likely that 4geta is stronger than Beerus...
SSJ4 Gogeta is vastly superior to Omega by an unknown amount, who is 40x universal

Beerus is about 300 times universal

Is there any proof that Gogeta is over 7 times stronger than Omega?

Also that's the conclusion cause Full Power SSJ4 Goku < Omega who is 40x universal while UI Goku is > Beerus who is 300x universal

Mickey1940 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Mickey1940 said:
SSJ4 Gogeta is vastly superior to Omega by an unknown amount, who is 40x universal
Beerus is about 300 times universal

Is there any proof that Gogeta is over 7 times stronger than Omega?

Also that's the conclusion cause Full Power SSJ4 Goku < Omega who is 40x universal while UI Goku is > Beerus who is 300x universal
7x is the generally accepted multiplier for oneshots on this site, and its blatantly obvious that 4geta could've oneshot Omega at any point in their fight, giving him 7x Omega, IE 280x universal.

Beerus is around 200 and something times universal by what I've been told by a DB supporter, so it's more likely that Gogeta would be comparable

SFPS4 Goku was able to punch a hole straight through Omega Shenron with the Dragon Fist, so with the DF amp, Goku > Omega.

Thats if Goku gets to MUI before getting slaughtered by someone who can, with one move, amp himself to or passed Beerus in strength

First, the accepted multiplier is 7.5x, not 7x.

Second, the multiplier is for one-shots inside VERSUS THREADS. It is NOT applied to scaling since every verse has a different opinion on how strong you must be to defeat someone with one attack. The best you'd get from such feats is Gogeta being unquantifiable above Omega and that's it.

Regardless, I seriously doubt 200 - 300x baseline manga Beerus and no evidence has been provided for that, so its probably a stomp on Gogeta's side either way.

How is the AP difference between GT Goku and Manga Super Goku when it comes to 3-A since 200-300x baseline for Beerus doesn't seem to be accurate

I like of how many people are still argueing that Gogeta has higher AP/DP than Beerus, when we have legit two sources that have Beerus puts every Dragon Ball GT characters to shame prior to Beerus even making his debut in Dragon Ball franchise. One of the source being Akira Toriyama himself, with that being said, doesn't matter which version of Ultra Instinct Goku that we are talking about here, he would slap any Dragon Ball GT characters in a 1-on-1 fight situation regardless.

Beerus from BoG definitely doesn't have any feats or scaling that puts him above GT. Manga Beerus might, though I don't remember any scaling that puts him higher into universal than Omega and Gogeta. Dragon Ball 3-A is 40x baseline right? Goku and Beerus would have destroyed the universe overtime which is 3-B here. And then Beerus and Champa got stopped because if they clashed it would destroy the universe if they continued. Omega was gonna destroy it with his negative energy ball as well, and in a short timeframe or one go.

The V Jump statement in itself is flawed and can't be taken seriously because in that same movie Beerus got one shotted by Whis. Ofc we all know Whis is stronger, but the fact that it say's he's without a doubt the strongest character when he wasn't even the strongest in his debut movie decreases tha validity of the statement. What's the second statement?

Looking at what I know for absolute certain as of right now, SFPS4 Goku with the Dragon Fist punched a whole through Omega, so I believe that it would be accurate to say the DF amp puts GT Goku at at least 40x Universal, likely higher. What does Manga Goku scale to? If it's not at least ~40x universal, I think we have our answer

Dragon Fist obliterated Omega's body and blew him to pieces. Goku essentially one shotted so it's probably a decent amount above 40x. Manga Goku's 3-A scales to Jiren who scales to Belmod who scales to Champ and Beerus though Beerus has been shown to be one of the strongest G.o.D's. But I think Beerus' 3-A comes from when him and Champa were gonna destroy the universe in their clash. IDK what to quantify that as, but if the Kai's world was gonna be affected then it's probably also 40x baseline? I really don't know though

Jo-Smooth said:
Dragon Fist obliterated Omega's body and blew him to pieces. Goku essentially one shotted so it's probably a decent amount above 40x. Manga Goku's 3-A scales to Jiren who scales to Belmod who scales to Champ and Beerus though Beerus has been shown to be one of the strongest G.o.D's. But I think Beerus' 3-A comes from when him and Champa were gonna destroy the universe in their clash. IDK what to quantify that as, but if the Kai's world was gonna be affected then it's probably also 40x baseline? I really don't know though
If Beerus roughly equals Omega, I think this fight is all but decided

008.png

Does DB Chou have any more universal statememnts besides this? Technically this isn't even a direct "I'm going to destroy this universe in one attack" statement, and it's from two of them, but I don't wanna sound like a downplayer

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2447177

^ This thread put the statement at "at least 3-B" or 3-B+. I'm trying to find the wiki's reason for rating DB Chou at 3-A and came across that thread but it's almost a year old

Baby had shockwaves that halted Instantaneous Movement thus being faster than it. No other show has shown to surpass Instantaneous Movement. Super 17 could sense the oxygen changing and was ready to slap from when he Instantaneously moved from point A to before he finished moving to point B. Nova Shenron was too fast for Goku even tho Goku was stronger. He didn't bother wasting time using the ×10 Warp Kamehameha Wave. Even when he was complaining about his speed being greater.
20190927 155755

SSJ100000000000 said:
Speed equal requires Ki to be equal so yeah they even in power according to Dragon Ball Z physics
Not on this wiki

If we made a match like Raditz vs Beerus, and we made speed equal, ONLY speed is equal. No one cares about the nature of ki, speed is equal no matter what, cause that's just the rules

no one cares about DBZ physics

Lol no, we ignore that rule because it's non-existent.

Goku was faster than Ginyu but weaker than him.

Trunks was stronger than Cell but slower than him.

Nova Shenron was faster than SSJ4 Goku but weaker than him.

The Calaca said:
Lol no, we ignore that rule because it's non-existent.
Goku was faster than Ginyu but weaker than him.

Trunks was stronger than Cell but slower than him.

Nova Shenron was faster than SSJ4 Goku but weaker than him.
Goku was weaker than Ginyu? I thought he was fighting on par with him

Trunks was stronger than Cell? He could barely hild his own against a Cell Jr, who is weaker than Cell

I never watched GT so I can't argue for the last one...

Ginyu said that albeit weaker than him (cause of PL), Goku was too fast for him.

Buffed Trunks.

oh ok

Ik it was SSJ Grade 3 Trunks. Even on Trunks's page it said that he was stronger than Suppressed cEll

Not on this wiki

If we made a match like Raditz vs Beerus, and we made speed equal, ONLY speed is equal. No one cares about the nature of ki, speed is equal no matter what, cause that's just the rules

no one cares about DBZ physics

DBZ rules > your rules bro

Teeheehee

Back