• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting. I assume type 6 would only work if he possessed someone

Anyway like all Regenerationn users vs Banjo matches, his main wincon is freezing via ice eggs.

Ghosts in Danny Phantom create physical bodies in order to interact with the human world. So if Danny's physcal form is destroyed beyond repair, his essence can possess another being.

Type 6 Immortality for ghosts is just them entering their non-corporeal state and taking possession of said being. They can swap their consciousness, remove the soul and take over, or just merge with the person completely and take over.

Well Danny can melt the ice around him by releasing extreme heat. Also, do to revisions, ghost attacks now effect the mind and soul so I don't know if this match is good anymore.

Just an FYI, Kazooie's ice eggs can instantly freeze beings made purely of fire that reside within a volcano.

Mind and soul attacks are out of Banjo's paygrade though.

Hmm... I'd probably say inconclusive.

Grundy has resistance to Soul stuff but not the mind so Danny can defeat her that way and his Possession is not only Soul Based but Mind based as well so he'd win it especially since he can possess beings who already have soul resistance. I don't know how she fights in Banjo Tooie but she mostly flew around on her broom trying to ram Banjo and she throws energy blasts. Thanks to Danny's Forcefields he can block and reflect them and transmutation isn't going to work do to ghosts bring able to control their bodies on a molecular level and reform themselves how they choose.

However Grundy is smarter than Danny and we can all agree it was straight game mechanics that she repeats the same actions so Danny could be screwed if she can put that plot manipulation to good use but she is still over confident (tho Danny is somewhat that as well). Plus Danny's a bit inexperienced and early season one had slip ups with his powers it was something he easily fixed and could utilize them decently. She can also use telekinesis to grab hold of him and slam him around a bit.

Honestly it can go either way especially since Danny doesn't have a go to thing and Gruntilda has some decent stuff.

Yes, the ghosts can make their attacks intangible as well. At first, Danny would see that the attack gets blocked but then he can just have his attacks phase through it... Unless her forcefields stop phasing?.

Completely forgotten that she used forcefields, I haven't played the game in forever.

Well, she has non-physical interaction, so her forcefields probably block intangible attacks.

GyroNutz said:
Well, she has non-physical interaction, so her forcefields probably block intangible attacks.
Hmm... Well if Danny amps he likely can break past it considering his amps allow him to overpower beings like the Fright Knight who can casually one shot him and no sell his attacks.

Grunty's forcefields no-sell grenade eggs, which are more powerful than their regular attacks, which are >> 477 tons. Danny's amped attacks may be able to damage the forcefield, but I doubt they can destroy it, at least not without numerous hits.

You really want this match to finish huh?. I'll ask my brother to comment here.

Back