• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grubbs Grady's Profile

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Some questions and possible changes:

• Why is him blocking stuff with a magical shield an AP feat? Shields block impacts; that's durability. If he can crush skulls that should be his AP justification, no?
  • How do we know him saying that the blast would 'tear her atoms apart' isn't flowery language? If it's not, is there a calc for atomising what I'm assuming is a normal human?
  • His 2-C justification sounds more like he's destroying two physical universes rather than two space-time continuums. Is there any evidence suggesting the latter rather than the former?

Sorry for the late reply, I'll try to get into them.

The shield was more a matter of uncertainty for me when I made the profile, since I was unsure whether it counted as durabiltiy since it was something he actively needed to put up in front of him instead of something that clung to his skin like armour.

With the "tear her atoms apart" that's a fair question, but magic regularly melts and boils what it hits so atomic effects are definitely there, it's just debatable if they extend to complete atomisation.

I agree with the extra powers, those do make sense.

The Demonata's universe is hard to really describe as an actual universe. Since there are zones in it that are infinite in size, not to mention time moving differently from zone to zone. But after the Kah-Gash destroyed it and the human universe things were returned to the way they used to be, where time didn't exist anymore.

Back