• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Groudon Vs. Scott Pilgrim

before you say "AP stomp" keep in mind that his 6-A feat his a casual 1 shot to a 6-A.

Speed Equal

Base Groudon VS Power of Understanding Scott

Groudon does not have a set AP (just said to "raise continents", which is unquantifiable). His durability scales to that (off of Kyogre). Scott, on the other hand, is below baseline in a weaker form, but is stronger than at the time. So he can be assumed to not be too far below baseline (got 2 power ups), if at all. Also, his feat was casual in the first place.

Saying that a casual feat means the character can be far more powerful, even if it's true, can make a real mess with all the info. Just imagine if the ones like Saitama were here.

That being said, raising the continents of the world looks like a big deal to me. Just imagine the power needed to do that, all while fighting a being of similar power. And I wouldn't say that neither Kyogre or Groudon sweated alot by proyecting that massive energy needed to terraform the planet; but the only real deal to both of them were each other.

I admit I have less info that I would like, but I don't really see a melee/extended melee character with that AP (And yes, I know, casual feats) doing significative harm to a primal being that fought in a cataclysmic battle that shaped the entire world.

Back