• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wrath Of Itachi said:
Currently the profiles dont reflect that, so you'd have to make a CRT for that.
I'd rather not unless if it's for specific revisions for verses that are not so popular. Takes too much time and mental strain to list and argue. Hard pass for me, but you can set a new one up if you like

What if we made a thread where we replaced Heisei Godzilla in each of his films with a different Kaiju? Going through each film in chronological order, replacing the clones of Godzilla with clones of the replacement Kaiju, and seeing how far the replacement Kaiju can actually get...? That sounds pretty interesting to me...

Back