• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Griffith supernatural luck

Just apply it, it's completely non-controversial and rather small addition.

The person who opened the CRT does not know how to do it, my friend, I would be glad if you could help me.
It's pretty simple, you leave a message on their wall, same way you would when talking to any other user. I have asked the two that I saw online for you. You can either wait for them to respond, keep bumping or ask a few others too.

It's pretty simple, you leave a message on their wall, same way you would when talking to any other user. I have asked the two that I saw online for you. You can either wait for them to respond, keep bumping or ask a few others too.
thxx

It's less luck and more fate and causality manip. This is a byproduct of having his fate pre-ordained every step of the way.

I mean, I guess you could call it luck? Especially as Femto? But the mechanics behind it are that of causality.

Back