• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greninja vs Wonder-White

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Conditions:

Wonder-White is in his unlimited form and has 100 other Wonderful Ones that he can use for Unite Morphs. This means High 7-C Wonder-White with 7-A+ Unite Morphs.

Both characters are in-character, speed is equalized, starting distance of 25 meters and victory is achieved by any means.

3013400-658 greninja by pklucario-d74eu7c
06 chara

Okay, I will try this as a new debate style

Powers and Abilities: Greninja's greatest abilities here is his Protean which makes his moves more powerful, his afterimage abilities, Shadow Sneak which gives him limited durability negation by using his literal intangible shadow to attack, and mimicry which would let him imitate Wonder-White's abilities.

On the other side is Wonder White, who is too a master of ninja arts. His energy and emphatic manipulation should be psychic based, which is a weakness there, but what makes him very dangerous here is sub-atomic matter manipulation, which Greninja has no answer to. He also has forcefields, reflection, and can freeze opponents (Which is not very effective to water beings albeit), his big advantage is flight here though.

Given his high mobility and forcefields and atomic stuff, Wonder White has an advantage, though he himself has no damage advantage here due to having moves weak to dark/water type.

Wonder White gets the point here

Attack Potency and Durability: Greninja, scaling to Charizard who can melt mountains, has the clear advantage here. His attack is from high hundreds of megatons to gigatons, whilst Wonder Whites scales to low to mid hundreds of megatons.

Greninja is the winner here.

Other Factors: Here Wonder White has a huge advantage, he has a slightly higher range which is dangerous in addition to his flight, he has a much higher stamina than Greninjas, and is most likely much more skilled and disciplined in martial arts than a frog who just naturally follows it.

So given his larger versatility, and higher range and maneuverability and stamina, he should be able to outlast and outmaneuver Greninja in such a way that Greninja's much higher damage output is rendered null to a degree. So I am giving it to WW 6/10.

I should also mention that the Subatomic-level Matter Manipulation comes from Wonder-White's ability to create and manipulate pseudo-digital subatomic particles to create large-scale objects. It's not an ability that disassembles the molecular strucure of the target or anything.

And his energy manipulation comes from his suit's ability to convert kinetic energy into thermal energy, nullifying shock. It's not psychic based, it's from the suit. I was wrong in the chat.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I should also mention that the Subatomic-level Matter Manipulation comes from Wonder-White's ability to create and manipulate pseudo-digital subatomic particles to create large-scale objects. It's not an ability that disassembles the molecular strucure of the target or anything.
And his energy manipulation comes from his suit's ability to convert kinetic energy into thermal energy, nullifying shock. It's not psychic based, it's from the suit. I was wrong in the chat.
That will be bad for WW, given Greninja's prioritiy for special atk based moves. It might be inconclusive, with WW outmaneuvering and outliving Greninja, but being utterly outclassed when actually fighting

Back