• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greg Hefley page

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
This seems to need its own thread, so I made one. Coming from the profile deletion thread. Probably not gonna participate too much personally.

We don't know what feats are legit in the books. Since it's been said we can't trust his word. He just can't have a page for his book. A movie page is more plausible.

Book feats are fine as long as they make sense. It's pretty obvious this is a normal universe very similar to ours. Greg is 10-B with low superhuman speed (outran a Rottweiler which on average would move 25 mph) Keep in mind the lower end of superhuman is like Usain Bolt, whose top running speed is 27 mph. It's pretty close.

Not viable. We have no Reference to if his dog feat is even real or exaggerated. And since Greg is so inconsistent. And we can't trust his words. A page shouldn't be aloud

Why would he even write that down to make himself look more impressive? To show that he got scared and ran away? I doubt he even knows the speed of a Rottweiler!

baseless assumptions.

I can say the same thing about his water feat. Why did he write that down? We have no reason he knows how to run on water. He said he was so scared he ran on the water. Same here with the dog. Plus his highly inconsistent levels. Below average, above average. And this feat would be Peak to Superhuman. Typical dogs gut peak and just barely off of superhuman speeds.

Buttersamuri said:
baseless assumptions.

I can say the same thing about his water feat. Why did he write that down? We have no reason he knows how to run on water. He said he was so scared he ran on the water. Same here with the dog. Plus his highly inconsistent levels. Below average, above average. And this feat would be Peak to Superhuman. Typical dogs gut peak and just barely off of superhuman speeds.
1: Running on water because you saw something you thought was a DINOSAUR is impressive. Running from a dog isn't. 2: I said he's LOW superhuman. Not just superhuman. 3: I never said Greg was below average. In fact I'm pretty sure I put average human in nearly every category.

1. Running from a Dog Is very impressive. Are you joking? That's The highest of Peak human, to Superhuman.

2. He is Below average; then above average, then superhuman, then below average. Ect. He is inconsistent AF

3. He definitely is below average at times. He is all over the place

1: The books make it clear he doesn't research...well, anything. How would he know a dog runs that fast? 2: I'm pretty sure it was this: Strength (Striking and Lifting): Average Speed: Superhuman Durability: Average Stamina: Low Range: Average (Higher with optional equipment) Intelligence: Average academically, gifted in manipulation In short, 5 average, 3 above average, and 1 below average (in stamina, which you disagree with anyways)

Your going too deep on baseless assumptions. He isn't writing this diary to make himself look like a person who can outrun dogs, run on water and do a bunch of this and that. It's just a diary. And one he fluctuates what happens highly to the point where we can't trust the book. At all. We either use the book feats or we don't. And it's been agreed that we don't

And I'm not talking about your page. I talking about his stats. How his stats are in the book. Which is inconsistent AF

Toon force can be inconsistent. Take Gumball for example. Once he survived the Big Bang, another time he got knocked out from normal attacks.

Wrong

"It is similar to Reality Warping, only that is made on a funny way. It is the ability to replace or apply absurd laws of the universe; the user gains the ability to re-write the strict laws of physics in their universe to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite the laws with more lenient and much more absurd physics."

None of that is Toon force. It's just inconsistent. Inconsistency doesn't automatically equal toon force

Buttersamuri said:
Wrong

"It is similar to Reality Warping, only that is made on a funny way. It is the ability to replace or apply absurd laws of the universe; the user gains the ability to re-write the strict laws of physics in their universe to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite the laws with more lenient and much more absurd physics."

None of that is Toon force. It's just inconsistent. Inconsistency doesn't automatically equal toon force
So what if he's inconsistent?

He is inconsistent, and we have no frame to get whet he would actually land due to the fact we don't know if he is fibbing, over exaggerating, or under exaggerating. We have Nothing to go off of.

You have no right to say what is and isn't. No frame of reference we can trust. Nothing is trustable. Nothing is viable. So that doesn't work

So in other words, Greg Heffley could very well be some guy named Fred living in Africa, because nothing is trustable.

No. What he does isn't trustable. He obviously is Greg Heffley. The movies even make that certain. The situations he is in can easily be exaggerated, and he tends to lie and over exaggerate a lot from the looks.

Yeah, but what if the movies are ACTUALLY the delusions of the schizophrenic psychopath named Fred who lives in Africa? After all, nothing can be trusted.

That's just Baseless words. Again. With no evidence to back up such an insane claim.

The movies are far different cause we actually see the events. The books is in Gregs point of view. All we know, is his name is Greg, we know his family, we know he wouldn't have reason to lie about that stuff. But his physical and mental achievements aren't viable since he often exaggerates them.

I'm not saying we can't trust what his name is. The series made it quite obvious his name his Greg. Movies and books. And it's consistent. Never at any point is anything else suggested.

Physically and mentally, he is a mess of inconsistent. Completely different

Jesus Christ I'm joking. The movies are a different timeline anyways. In the movies, Holly ends up going out with Greg, and Frank finds Sweetie while he is pressuring Greg to man up at the risk of him going some sort of military thing.

Well if you are resorting to just joking now. Then I'm not even gonna continue this then.

Point stands that Greg shouldn't have a page.

No, not really. You're basically saying that I should either take everything Greg says seriously, or GO FULL LOCKDOWN DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. That's not necessarily true. Anyways, I want to hear someone else's input on this.

^Okay then here's my input. It's important that Greg's feats are consistent. If we took every feat a character had, then we'd have Universal Marvel and Mario characters everywhere. Many of Greg's feats contradict each other and his wimpiness and thus can not be used. Greg can't have a page get over it.

Once again, one time Gumball survived the Big Bang. Another time he got knocked out from normal attacks. Yet he still has a page.

tbh idk why this must continue, Greg is neither pathetic enough nor impressive enough to be super interesting to debate or document to help others

Characters like Mr Burns or the weakest key of the Authority (which was his only key for some time) are at least so pathetic that they warrant discussion in certain matches, Greg is just a guy. Movie Greg I guess is possible if you want.

Movie Greg is the only one possible.

And Gumball is a actual cartoon character with toon force.

Greg is a character who we don't know what feats of his are legit or not. And is High inconsistent. And unless we use his highest end for Greg using every feat. He isn't very usable. He is just a kid.

Difference between Gumball and Greg is that Gumball is an inconsistent character with actual feats, while we don't know what feats Greg actually has.

It's not that Greg is inconsistent that he doesn't get a page, it's because we don't know what's fiction in the fiction and what's not. For all we know him being faster than Usain Bolt is consistent and him being normal human level is inconsistent.

But because of the nature of the book we don't know which is correct and would make any rating he gets just pure headcanon and nothing more.

Basically the way I tried making the profile was limiting the feats I considered "true" to what is actually humanly possible. Which includes the Rottweiler feat.

That again doesn't matter. Because you I have no justification for using those feats alone. For all we know, he actually did run on water. This is a fictional world we are talking about.

We have said this over and over and nobody has agreed with the page existing. Not even me. And I would like a Greg page. Which is why I made one. But it just isn't happening.

Back