• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Epsilon R said:
Sonic's speed got upgraded. And even with multipliers, Broly won't reach the quintillions
Someone's gonna need to fix his page then because his Low 2-C Pre Genesis key has that for it's justification.

As for Broly I'm pretty sure with a 400x multiplier on that 7.94 trill would reach him to 3 quints if my math is right. That being the SSJ3 multiplier for said Base Goku and Broly's Ikari form can stand up to SSJG so I'm pretty Broly can stack up lol.

edit: ^ Math was off it's 3,176,000,000,000,000

Zamasu Chan said:
Broly would definitely be in the quintillion's using multiplier scaling from the Battles of Gods arc.
LOL I forgot that was BoGs arc and Goku got idk how many times stronger but easily in the hundreds if not thousands range.

Someone's gonna need to fix his page then because his Low 2-C Pre Genesis key has that for it's justification.

As for Broly I'm pretty sure with a 400x multiplier on that 7.94 trill would reach him to 3 quints if my math is right. That being the SSJ3 multiplier for said Base Goku and Broly's Ikari form can stand up to SSJG so I'm pretty Broly can stack up lol.

Which still makes him 51,000× slower than Sonic. The only way for him to be at least nearly 2 times faster than Sonic, he would be 40 millions times faster than Base Goku

Epsilon R said:

Which still makes him 51,000× slower than Sonic. The only way for him to be at least nearly 2 times faster than Sonic, he would be 40 millions times faster than Base Goku
Base Goku at the beginning of the Revival of F arc XD. That's actually not a stretch seeing Base Goku got butt loads of times stronger and faster since. On top of which like I said Broly Ikari scales to bare minimum SSJG and actually should scale to SSJB.

take that all into account Broly may actually blitz

Whis fastest speed was 498 quadrillion C and that's even on his profile and Whis easily dodged any of Broly's attacks so Scourge is still faster

Multipliers don't even work like that here which is why pre super Goku is only FTL+ intead of MFTL

And since we don't have concrete proof that he's faster than scourge, he is still slower than him.

Besides, Scourge is about to be several Octillions times FTL (e29c) so no way Broly is faster

To 324 Octillion x FTL

Even now they're nowhere near as fast as them, as the difference is too great and the feat was casual.

Archie Sonic becoming now the fourth fastest character with finite speeds on the wiki no one ever in DB history with multipliers will get to that degree of speed.Also Scourge isn't the most haxed Base Archie character out there.

You guys are wanking Scourge. He's like a green Sonic, not the same Sonic that performed the speed calc. Lmao Sonic debaters are so freaking unhip and cool it's crazy <laughing emoji> <laughing emoji> <laughing emoji>

Where's this octillions X FTL calc at? Also,shouldn't Archie be "possibly 2-C" since Eggman & Wily warped 2 zones simultaneously with a single emerald?

Air Raid Malocchio said:
Where's this octillions X FTL calc at? Also,shouldn't Archie be "possibly 2-C" since Eggman & Wily warped 2 zones simultaneously with a single emerald?
This one.

Also the second Genesis Wave is 2-A and that was done after Great Harmony.

This calc has Beerus's casual flight speed at 300 trillion xFTL. This would scale to base Goku.

SSJ multiplies speed as well as power, unless you think the Kaioken is faster than SSJ. SSJ and Kaioken are also the reason he's FTL+ in the first place, he's just stuck with that rating for no reason.

SSJ is 50 times base. Whis said SSG is faster than SSJ, so ignoring SSJ3, we'll say it's 2x SSJ. SSB is faster than SSG as SSG Goku was getting blitzed by Dyspo but almost caught him as SSB. That'll be 50x because it's God Ki + SSJ.

This already puts SSB Goku at 1.5 quadrillion xFTL and that's not all.

After the Black arc, Goku didn't need SSBKKx10 to fight Hit anymore. He fought him as SSB, meaning he got at least 10x faster. Later during the tournament, Goku was equal to Hit as SSG, meaning Goku got 50x faster.

During the tournament Goku got hella amped, so I'll just say he got 20x faster after the tournament for an extreme lowball.

This makes Broly Movie SSB Goku's speed 1.5 sextillion xFTL and it scales to Ikari Broly.

If Scourge is 324 octillion then he's 216,000,000x faster than Broly.

The point of this fight is to see if Broly can adapt fast enough.

None of those multipliers matter when we already don't use them in z Goku thus he being the rating he is, which would require a CRT to change this plus Whis fastest stated by Whis himself speed was 498 quadrillion c and Whis easily dodged every one of Broly's attacks

Zamasu only used the accepted Kaio-Ken and Super Saiyan multipliers, and massively low-balled the gap between Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan. This isn't 'calc-stacking' it's just basic power scaling using what has been presented and explained in the series itself.

Kaio-Ken multipliers are...multipliers (X2 is 2x, X10 is 10x and so on)

Super Saiyan is at least 40x (X20 Goku was handle by 50% Frieza briefly, 100% Frieza lost to SS Goku).

Super Saiyan Blue is just a Super Saiyan God going Super Saiyan, so at least 40x SSG.

These are all undeniable facts and aspects of Goku's power scaling. To deny any of them is to deny everything explained and presented in the canonical series by the Author, Akira Toriyama.

With the above in mind, Zamasu is simply comparing a Goku that multiplied his power by X10 to a Goku that is fighting without multiplying his strength further and clearly indicates that Goku Blue multiplied by 10, pre-Black, is about as strong as Goku Blue with no multiplication, Post-Black, which is rather difficult to deny.

To add further, Zamasu actually neglected Goku's Limit Breaks. Goku grew STRONGER than UIS1 after using UIS2, and the wiki has accepted UIS as at least a 40x boost. That means Goku has grown at least 40x faster since he fought Hit in their rematch.

If you disagree with the canonical and accepted multipliers being used for power-scaling Dragon Ball, please create a revision thread.

Whis fastest speed is still 498 quadrillion C and Whis still easily dodged all of Broly's attacks and Scourge is faster than that

Theuser789 said:
Whis fastest speed is still 498 quadrillion C and Whis still easily dodged all of Broly's attacks and Scourge is faster than that
There's a difference between travel speed and combat speed, especially in Dragon Ball.

Except this is the fastest feat in Dragon ball and we can't say they are faster by multiplier stacking when we already don't do that by just seeing pre super Goku's profile when he was relativistc since Raditz yet his fastest is only FTL+

Theuser789 said:
Except this is the fastest feat in Dragon ball and we can't say they are faster by multiplier stacking when we already don't do that by just seeing pre super Goku's profile when he was relativistc since Raditz yet his fastest is only FTL+
You don't get it. The reason he's only FTL+ is because we don't use the SSJ2-3 multipliers. I clearly used the Kaioken and SSJ1 multipliers because those are what we use, and that's the reason why Goku's even FTL+. And for the last time, travel speed in DB is slower than combat speed. For example, snake way. Goku at relativistic speeds could've flown by in in like 2 minutes but it took him more than a day. Stop comparing travel speed to combat speed.

You also assumed random multipliers as well like X2 or X20 because Goku got stronger, which we don't really use, so it wasn't only Kaioken and Super Sayain

Theuser789 said:
You also assumed random multipliers as well like X2 or X20 because Goku got stronger, which we don't really use, so it wasn't only Kaioken and Super Sayai
2x was for SSG because it's faster than SSJ, as stated by Whis. 20x was because Goku far surpassed his Kaioken x20 in the tournament. Please pay attention.

The 1ST Genesis Wave was also post-harmony,& base Sonic tanked attacks from Naugus & Mogul while in possession of the purple & gray post- harmony emeralds respectively.Shouldn't base be 2-A? Or is that extreme wank? Just saying...

Back