• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Green Goblin vs Carnage

Speed equalized

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

Last edited:
Symbiotes can heal their host from broken bones and being impaled. The Symbiote itself came back from having most of its body destroyed in an explosion

Can't Goblin use his flamethrowers, or **** off missiles? Or even just pumpkin bombs? Carnage is weak to high heat like Venom is right (movie version). I don't think Carnage is coming back from a missile.

Venom still managed to survive levels of heat during the rocket explosion at the end of Venom 1 if that gives Carnage any advantages.

I will say that Carnage has a slight AP advantage against Goblin on his own and possibly his regular bombs (Carnage’s 0.557577566780599 tons > Goblin’s 0.5407283032983 tons)

If Carnage can’t regenerate then Gobby wins but if he can then Carnage wins.

Venom still managed to survive levels of heat during the rocket explosion at the end of Venom 1 if that gives Carnage any advantages.

I will say that Carnage has a slight AP advantage against Goblin on his own and possibly his regular bombs (Carnage’s 0.557577566780599 tons > Goblin’s 0.5407283032983 tons)

If Carnage can’t regenerate then Gobby wins but if he can then Carnage wins.
Yeah but inverse square law. A pumpkin bomb to the face is gonna be way, way worse, or god forbid a High 8-C missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back