• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It says he can negate type 3 immortality so that means he can kill those that can’t die because of regeneration. Also Mephiles’ hax seems passable to me tbh
Yeah but we have to scale regeneration negation/type 3 immortal negation based on the highest regeneration it has negated

so far it’s only affected low-mid. (Plus it doesn’t help that he only killed like one god on-screens and another off-screen)

it would be a no limits fallacy to assume that immortality negation type 3 can negate all levels of regeneration unless shown it can.

So you’re saying I’m a wanker? Bruh you’re right 😢
Easiest way to explain this.

Character has a weapon that can negate regen, uses it on someone who has mid regen. Works. Higher regens are never seen, so the most we say is mid regen negation.

If it says it can negate the regens of all the characters from a verse and that verse includes high godly then we can assume it can negate high godly. But then we would have to give a possibly rating since it’s not shown to be used attack high Godly character yet

It’s a stomp, coolboy.

gorr cannot negate mephiles regeneration, and mephiles has the hax needed to kill gorr, not to mention his regen will protect him from whatever gorr throws at him.

plus he doesn’t have any light based attacks against mephiles nor would he know that light is his weakness

It’s a stomp, coolboy.

gorr cannot negate mephiles regeneration, and mephiles has the hax needed to kill gorr, not to mention his regen will protect him from whatever gorr throws at him.

plus he doesn’t have any light based attacks against mephiles nor would he know that light is his weakness
No, the AP difference is too much and again, his hax isn’t even that overpowered when you compare it to other haxes existing. And at this point I’m sick of hearing it and having people think I’m dumb WHICH IM OBVIOUSLY NOT!

Well, the fight takes place in Central Park as per SBA which isn’t a location in the sonic universe as far as I’m concerned so the fight probably does take place within the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Central Park is a real world location though?

also reminds me of asking people whether using smash bros locations would cause them to be subjected to smash bros laws/rules and stuff. Turns out that’s game mechanics. Aka getting sent flying after taking enough damage or out of bounds equals death.

Central Park is a real world location though?

also reminds me of asking people whether using smash bros locations would cause them to be subjected to smash bros laws/rules and stuff. Turns out that’s game mechanics. Aka getting sent flying after taking enough damage or out of bounds equals death.
The only known locations in the sonic universe are based off real world locations and not the actual locations themselves (Spagonia, Apotos, Empire City, etc)

The AP difference is less than 4.25 times, especially since Mephiles one-shot Sonic who's superior to 32 Quettatons by an unknown but decent degree, so there's nothing stopping Mephiles from regenerating from any attack Gorr throws at him.

Combine that with Mephiles' duplication, and it's only a matter of time before Gorr sustains damage from an attack that he won't be able to regenerate from (horizontal bisection, a piercing blow to the head, etc.)

@Coolboy6 I know nothing about Mephiles but if time travel is one of his abilities and he is able to use it to alter the past than I'm pretty sure saying he can't because the other verse doesn't have that ability is against Verse Equalization. Since it would be taking away an ability they inherently possess.

Back