• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great Stomps In Media

Personally, once thing I really enjoy sometimes, is to just... Look at a great stomp! And since I'd be surprised if I'm the only one on the site, I've made this thread, to suggest some great stomps.

First one I want to recommend is Jobu Tupaki vs the police. Great flexing, absolutely one-sided, and frankly, hilarious!
Another great one is Gaia vs Sikorsky (Can't find a link to the full scene). Probably the most terrifying thing I've seen in an Anime! What Gaia did at the end actually qualifies as psychological warfare!

Last edited:
Rorschach and Nite Owl VS. Adrian Veidt in Watchmen. Our main characters finally encounter the villain, announce he’s mad, and prepare to defeat him the good old way! And then… they get destroyed. Veidt calmly beats them to smithereens while giving a speech. It’s a cold reminder of the kind of story it is, and oh is it a good establishing character moment.

Back