• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray Fullbuster ability additions CRT

Gray should get restricted flight via ice make kite(episode 125 @13:40)

Gray(X784) should get NPI via being able to freeze magical fire(Link)

Gray should get Resistance to fire/heat manipulation and or High Temperatures via being visibly unaffected by Rufus’s fire magic and laughing at and mocking his fire(Link)

Gray should get immense pain tolerance via being to continue to battle and beat Lyon all while having been stabbed through the stomach and continuously being hit by other spells and in H2H combat such as being chomped on by a ice dragon near his stomach region and leaking blood the entire battle and continuing on that even after that battle on the galuna island Gray battles the S class mage Juvia and defeats her all while still not being fully healed and visibly in pain from that very same wound but yet he was able to endure being hit with boiling water multiple and pull off the win(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)
(The full chapter are 39-40 and 56-57)

Gray and (possibly other demon slayers) should get Limited information Analysis via his devil slayer eye magic as we see he has a visible change in his eye as he is looking at Tempester and despite not ever interacting nor having any prior knowledge on the demon he is abel to tell just by looking at the demon that he is the demon that used his Magical Barrier Particles to poison and nearly kill Laxus and the thunder legion(Link)

Gray and Racer should get vehicular mastery for being able ride a motorcycle through a forestry terrain all while being able to cast spells and dodge attacks as well as avoid multiple trees all whilst in the midst of combat and going at high speeds and being able to allow Lyon to hop on the vehicle and join the battle (Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(chapter 139)

Disgrace with NPI, as himself isn't interacting with the fire psychically, he's freezing it. Even then it's not really NPI.

Disagree with Information Analysis as well as that could very well just be a case of Enhanced Senses which allowed Gray to look at the poison particles.

Seems all good, but Information Analysis should be a "possibly", or even enhanced senses as LordGin said, just because we don't really know what that thing he did was.

Him freezing fire may not be NPI, but it should be noted in some way, even just with plain text.

Ya I wasn’t 100% sure if freezing fire necessarily counted as NPI silver has NPI for freezing fire on his profile and gray has it via scaling to silver so this was more so to give gray his own
feat/scan to justify the rating rather then just having him scale off of silver

And i think enhanced vision make more sense as he is a slayer type wizard and all other type of slayers wizards have enhanced sense to certain sense so that’s fine

Bump

So do you guys think enhanced vision should apply to gray only or should it be added to the devil slayer page as his enhanced vision is likely due to his devil slayer magic in the first place and this is the very first new ability he showed once he obtained devil slayer magic

Oh and btw shouldn’t enhanced sense also be added to the dragon slayer section of the slayer page since dragon slayer magic is the reason they have enhanced sense

Resistance to Fire Manipulation or High Temperatures is fine

Immense Pain Tolerance is fine I guess, but I feel like a lot of Fairy Tail Characters deserve that ability...

Vehicular Mastery is fine

NPI is ehhhhhhh

Information Analysis is iffy since I'm not sure that's exactly what he did

Immense Pain Tolerance is fine I guess, but I feel like a lot of Fairy Tail Characters deserve that ability...
Well I guess we will just have to give it to the other characters who qualify for it
NPI is ehhhhhhh
Yea as I said I wasn’t 100% sure if freezing fire counted as NPI but when I was looking at Gray’s profile to justify his NPI he only has it due to scaling to Silver who has NPI due to freezing Atlasflame so this was just to give gray his own feat/scan to justify the rating rather then have him scaling off of silver

But as SamanPatou pointed out freezing fire should still be listed on his profile even if it’s only just text
Information Analysis is iffy since I'm not sure that's exactly what he did
Yea I agree since it only happened once and only on one page we don’t exactly know what he did it could be information analysis
But as LordGin pointed out it could be Enhanced vision which I think makes more sense as he is a slayer type wizard and pretty much every other slayer type wizard has enhanced senses to certain sense so this being enhanced vision which allowed him to see the particles in Tempester’s body makes more sense

which if enhanced vision/enhanced sense is accepted I think it should be added to the slayer magic page as them having those enhanced senses is due to their slayer type magic

Well since 3 staff members along with pretty much everyone agrees with what Mitch suggested is it ok for someone to apply the accepted changes and close this thread??

Back