• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Rush Revision

Upgrade for Gravity Rush characters based on these feats:

Kat, Raven, and Yunica defeating the Sea Anemone, which was stated numerous times to be able to destroy the entire Vendecentre district with it's self-destruction, and generated an explosion of this size (15:55), which Kat (as the Gravity Panther) was able to tank with no damage. This is likely either 8-A or Low 7-C

Kat and Raven defeating the Neu Hiraleon/Lost City Nevi, which constructed a body of this size (8-A), casually destroyed the city council island (2:20) and sliced a giant airship with it's lasers (20:18; 8-A)

Kat and Raven also fought and defeated Elektricite, who could create thunderstorms, which requires this much energy. (7-B).

The self-destruction in itself scales to nobody and Kat doesn't tank that explosion. If you look closely you see her flying away before it explodes.

Kat was only able of defeating the Lost City by striking special weakspots. She is not capable of destroying the entire thing with a single attack.

What tells you Elektricite created that thunderstorm? 'cause I see no reason to assume that she created it instead of just making use of it.

I will concede on the self-destruction and the Lost City size. But the laser that destroyed the airship should indeed scale to them as they were able to withstand laser beams from the City Core.

However, Elektricite did in fact make the storm. According to the Gravity Rush wiki:

Despite electricity still being present in the game, it suggests that Elektricitie is the only one who can create lightning bolts. The game's characters are shown not to have seen lightning before in their lives and refer to it only as "that energy". Lisa calls lightning "the fire of the gods" and says that she had not believed it was real until seeing it with her own eyes. They are also unaware that lightning strikes the highest point in a given area, with Kat only figuring that out midway through her battle.

It is strongly implied that lightning and thunderstorms do not naturally exist in the Gravity Rush universe. Meaning that Elektricite had to have created it.

Do they? I don't remember, but could be.

Where do you get from that those lasers are 8-A, though?

Regarding the thunderstorm:

1. The visibility in the thunderstorm is too low to apply 20km to it, so the standard calc couldn't be used even if it is approved on.

2. That evidence for them never having seen lightning sounds very flimsy. Especially with electricity being present. Not being aware that lightning strikes the highest point doesn't mean natural thunderstorms doesn't exist and neither does using synonyms mean never having seen it before.

3. Even if they never have seen thunderstorms, they certainly have seen clouds before. So that would still not be evidence that she created these clouds.

Um, there's a light speed revision thread, and a few threads about some other things I think Andy tried to ask you about.

If Elektricite can control lightning, wouldn't that make her AP 8-C+?

I don't remember, but can Kat/Raven survive a lightning strike while in the air?

That can be debated.

It depends on whether these lightning are naturally generated thunderstorm ones or supernaturally generated ones.

Most of Elektricite's lightning should be supernaturally generated.

Elektricite also uses the lightning she manipulates in more supernatural ways. I think she sometimes turns into lightning to move, for example.

The cloud to ground one might be real. Not sure if it scales, though.

I thought about calcing that before as well, but scaling that structure was horrible. Then again, maybe you can get a better scaling opportunity earlier in the game... Well, I'll leave it to you.

I tried my best here.

I measured the volume in two ways, as a single frustum or two cylinder.

If this is wrong I can get more measurements, I'm in front of the tower in game right now,

Sorry, I changed the statistics to match Elektricitie because no one responded for almost a month.

If the storm feat isn't applicable, I can change it to Building level for using lightning and destroying a large portion of the clock tower with a lightning strike.

We don't usually sum powers for fusions, I think.

That aside, Kat should probably be straight up be just Large building level in her first key, durability and all.

Since she can kick with Large Building level strength her durability would be Large Building level, which would mean that the AP of those that can hurt her is Large Building level, which would mean that her Ap is Large Building level, since she has comparable power to those.

Do you think so, I think that adding their powers make sense.

I guess that makes sense, then.

Kat/Raven

High 8-C | At least High 8-C | At least High 8-C, likely higher

Like that then?

The in-game description for the micro-black hole describes the move as "removing enemies from the realm of existence".

Should we change the "possibly Matter Manipulation" on Kat's profile to "possibly Existence Erasure"?

Back