• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Introduction:
bill-cipher-dying.gif

Well well well, Gravity Falls has been gaining some upgrades recently, huh?

The main ones have come for that one damn triangle (Mainly due to The Book of Bill and the Tier 1 CRT) and our pages for the humans have been outdated for a long amount of time, however, this has been changing due to the recent rework of Stanford Pines and the upgrade of the main cast's AP to 8-B and their reaction speed to Relativistic+

However, there are some stuff that i still want to comment on even though i already had other CRTs to make, so anyway, take a seat, and follow me through a revision of a series that ended 8 years ago (Yup, we are getting old)

The Content:
  • Addition of Preparation, Social Influencing and Minor Martial Arts
  • Addition of Statistics Amplification via Crystal Flashlight
  • Addition of Time Travel, Mind Manipulation, Eletricity Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Duplication/Subjective Reality, Ghost capture equipment powers and Unicord Hair abilities
  • Change of Summoning to Necromancy
  • Addition of a value for his travel speed
  • Addition of Speed of Light attack speed via Memory and Magnet Gun (That is already accepted on Stanford's profile) and with the Crystal Flashlight (That is already accepted as per this calculation)

• Addition of Time Travel, Mind, Magnetism and Light Manipulation
  • Addition of Explosion Manipulation
  • Addition of Amulet and Potions abilities
  • Addition of Speed of Light attack speed (Which is already accepted as per this calculation)
^ The travel speed value will also apply to everyone who is currently noted on their profiles to be able to keep up with Dipper and Mabel

"But Evolution, where are the Mindscape keys?"

Well....

Problems with the Mindscape key:
Not only the key can only be acessed and used in a very specific location, but the characters themselves don't gain any powers, rather being the Mindscape that makes them able to use their "new abilities", as stated by Stan here. Meaning that everyone that enters the Mindscape can technically have access to the powers the place gives.

Beyond that, the scaling to Bill Cipher is dubious given that Stanford directly says that Bill is weaker than he normally is inside a mind

As such, i think that the Mindscape keys should be removed due to what they can do in the episode being due to the location, not from themselves

Stanley Pines:

Stanford Pines:

Wendy Corduroy:

Rumble McSkirmish:

Pacifica:

GIFfany:

Blendin:

Gideon:

Not 100% sure on that, but i will give it a try

Basically, Dipper and Gideon should receive an Intelligence upgrade in accord to the recent Intelligence revision to Stanley that upgraded him to "At least Genius"

In relation to Gideon:
In relation to Dipper:
As such, i think both should have Genius Intelligence

McGucket's profile should note that he ins't smart on every type of human intelligence, but rather an inventor with supernatural intelligence and, at least before regaining his sanity, little to no common sense

His preparation time should not only cover his Low 1-C inventions, but also the dozens of robots he has built through his life

And last, but not least, McGucket should be straight up a Supergenius due to Stanford, mainly in Journal 3, constantly glazing how smart the former was, even in comparison to himself

Basically everything listed above is here:

I also added Fire Manipulation, Breath Attack, Energy Projection and Explosion Manipulation to his preparation time. Beyond that, i only added Surface Scaling

Well, that's about it

There is stuff here that i ain't sure about, so any recommendations would be appreciated

Agree: @RedReaper616
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with everything here EXCEPT this. Hirsch explained in the Gravity Falls Episode Commentary the Song didn't actually work. Robbie legitimately won over Wendy normally via his song, the issue was that Robbie was song-stealer/plagarist, and this is why Wendy broke up with him. (Because all the effort and love she percieved he put into the song was a lie.) So he wouldn't get this.

I agree with everything here EXCEPT this. Hirsch explained in the Gravity Falls Episode Commentary the Song didn't actually work. Robbie legitimately won over Wendy normally via his song, the issue was that Robbie was song-stealer/plagarist, and this is why Wendy broke up with him. (Because all the effort and love she percieved he put into the song was a lie.) So he wouldn't get this.
Are you telling me that 50% of the episode's plot was for freaking nothing?

Fair enough, might link where he said that, just for the sake of confirmation?

Back