• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graviton MCU Profile?

The way things are going, Spino told me that they think Kree will all be at varing levels of power, like some Kree are going to be at Human levels, while the strongest Kree will be at Asgardian levels, since Drax managed to beat Korath while he got stomped by Ronan

Me and Spino are having a chat about this on his Message Wall if you want to check it out and chip in yourself, Spino thinks Vin-Tak and Ronan likely only scale to Asgardians, since the Human Shield Agents could hang with the Kree

I know you think it's PIS, your going to have to talk to Spino yourself, also, how would Daisy, Hive and Mockingbird scale to the Statesman feat? Is Daisy's feat of absorbing the Earthquakes from the Dark Dimension that were threatening LA is just as impressive as the Statesman one?

Also, isn't Mockingbird just an Average Human? Wouldn't it be weird to have an Average Human with No Powers at High 7-C?

Mockingbird is Marvel character but clearly without PIS she should scale to May, Natasha and Clint.

Remember that Vin-Tak got hit by the weapon Loki tanked and he was only knock out for a few seconds, and Hive told Daisy the Kree from season 3 where stronger than the ones they had already face, and that was Vin-Tak in season 2. He was the only Kree they fought.

Me and AppleLord are thinking that Quake and Present Graviton would be at High 7-C, Hive also would scale to that, meaning quite an upgrade compared to his current High 8-C rating

Alternate Future Graviton would also be at High 6-B for causing a 12.8 Earthquake after absorbing Quake and her powers, Quake herself could also possibly scale to High 6-B herself since Graviton did that feat right after absorbing Quake

Back