• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graviton MCU Profile?

Going by the wiki page the max rating you would give Graviton is High 6-B for the 12.8 Earthquake. But he seems a lot weaker in the canon MCU timeline.

Yeah, his showings weren't very impressive, unless you count in the future when he cracked the Earth, but that was avoided, not to mention that only happened when Graviton absorbed Quake and gained her powers

I'm not knowledable on the MCU TV shows, but if he got a pwer by absorbing someone, it could still be a sepreate key

A 12.8 earthquake, which is the Earthcracking one, equals 1 x 10^24 joules.

Ah, ironic, since Post Awakening Thor and Post Sakaar Hulk are also at High 6-B, looks like the Confederacy was right to say Talbot didn't stand a chance against Thanos, since even Graviton at his Current known Peak would be also High 6-B, since Thanos even without using any of the Stones stomped that same Thor and Hulk at the Beginning of IW XD

His feat = 1e+24 Joules

Thor's Neutron Star = 1.64162039096e+24 Joules

Not a huge power difference. Though didn't Graviton also die due to the quakes? If so then he's probably a glass cannon.

He got the Maw treatment, Quake Quaked him into space and we seen him freeze up in the vacuume, even then, the writers themeselves say that Graviton might've survived

I'm honestly not sure about him, we don't know how he died, but still he could've survived the Earth Quaking apart and then died in space soon after due to lack of Air, it wasn't specified how he perished

They probably can. You just need the AP and speed stuff sorted out.

I guess we know that Graviton at his peak in the Future was calced at High 6-B apparently, but aside from that, I don't think his present Self has performed any very impressive feats, as far I know anyway, what would Quake's best feat be?

Well to make a profile you just need

• To get a feat of his calced (or just something obvious on its own) to get AP
  • Get a feat for speed. Either with scaling, a statement, or with a calc
  • Get a feat for durability. Typically this is goes hand in hand with AP but due to his powers this may require a separate thing
  • Get something for striking strength. But if his powers are far above his ability to punch just ignore this or leave it at Unknown
  • Get something for lifting strength or keep it at Average Human
You have the AP and Durability for the Alt Graviton. AP: High 6-B and Durability is Unknown

Hmm, would both Graviton's share a profile? Cause the Present One could be Unknown, while the Alt version would be High 6-B for quaking Earth apart, the Striking Strength would either be likely Average Human or Unknown, while yeah, someone would have to either calc his speed or keep it at Unknown or scale it from other characters, as for durability, he got quaked into space by Daisy and he looked fine and started freeze in the vacuum, since Lifting Strength might be Unknown

It would be somehting like (just using a random tier):

8-C | High 6-B

Key
: Main Timeline | Future Timeline

That could work, also, yeah, I forgot Present Graviton was folding Kree XD, Present Graviton also stomped Quake when she first attempted to fight him, although I don't know how strong Quake is

Quake also seemed to cause an Avalanche, she also said she moved the Mountain, not part of it, although it didn't look like it, so would Present Graviton be At Least 8-B for stomping Quake/Daisy?

Daisy's Powers - Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D
Daisy's Powers - Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.-0

Maybe? If there's every a quote about her earthquake magnitudes you could use that.

Wouldn't Kree scaling to Asgardians be done already? The whole "humans shouldn't be able to beat Kree" is as PIS as Natasha or Clint fighting Chitauri or the Black Order.

Considering the new movie and AoS I wouldn't say that its PiS for a human to fight them.

So wait? If Kree scale to Asgardians and since Asgardians are High 7-C, wouldn't Kree be upgraded from 9-A all the way to High 7-C? if so, since Sif fought a prolonged fight with Vin-Tak and a few seasons later, Quake has bested Kree, as well as Graviton fodderizing Kree, wouldn't they both be High 7-C? Not to mention, before Sif left for Asgard with Vin-Tak in AOS, she told Coulson that Quake/Daisy was dangerous, but i guess, she could be saying Quake is dangerous to Coulson and the Agents, cause Quake could also be High 7-C due to Sif viewing her as a threat

Kree are likely going to be rated with varying tiers. Some are near-human level while others (like Ronan) are significantly stronger. But they're far to inconsistent for a single solid species tier.

So would Quake and Graviton still be 8-B? Also, Quake (Known as Skye back then) accidently caused an Earthquake and Vin-Tak (The one who fought Sif for quite a while) escaped, then again, he wasn't intending to fight her and Bobbi, so perhaps that doesn't count as fleeing, there is also Sif viewing Skye as a threat, not to mention later on Quake says she moves a Mountain, she also disarms and keeps Ghost Rider (Who is 7-A on this site) at bay for a little while but Ghost Rider drops her with a punch but she uses her powers a few seconds later to stop a Large Steel Cart from falling on her

Just find a feat and have it calced. I can't help much outside of suggesting that.

I just messaged Spinosaurus on the subject, he seems to be quite knowledgable on it, also, Quake managed to break the spine of a Kree Reaper, Hive states them to be "Powerful Reapers" meaning likely above your Average Kree like Vin-Tak, so i don't see a reason for the Kree Reapers who were beaten by Quake and Hive (Granted, without their powers, the Reapers were wrecking them) to be any weaker then the one that who was holding his own against Sif

Quake didn't take the aftermath of the nuke. The earthquakes were being caused by Eli Morrow stealing energy from the dark dimension to use his powers. They were threatening the city...that city being LA which is built to ride out earthquakes...placing those quakes in 8.0 range on the richter. She was reducing them to around 4-which is far eclipses the energy output of a nuke of that size. (Using simple real life logic) It far eclipses the energy release of EVERY NUKE we have.

That's a feat for Quake.

AppleLord said:
Quake didn't take the aftermath of the nuke. The earthquakes were being caused by Eli Morrow stealing energy from the dark dimension to use his powers. They were threatening the city...that city being LA which is built to ride out earthquakes...placing those quakes in 8.0 range on the richter. She was reducing them to around 4-which is far eclipses the energy output of a nuke of that size. (Using simple real life logic) It far eclipses the energy release of EVERY NUKE we have.
That's a feat for Quake.
Can you get someone to Calc it?

Daisy, Mockingbird, Hive do powerscale to this particular feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Destruction_of_the_Statesma

Lady Sif said that Kree and Asgardians have the same strength and Vin-Tak had an upperhand on Lady Sif before wiping her memories. Hive and Quake also fought Kree who where said to be stronger than those who they had already face. I believe that includes Vin-Tak since Hive haves Wards memories and he was inside Daisy's mind by the time.

Humans fighting Kree is no different than Fury fighting those Skrulls. PIS. Humans affecting Daisy is understandable since she was nerf by having her bones broken by her own powers or getting her powers desactivated ala Captain Marvel by the Kree in season 5.

Back