• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grasshopper CEO VS The Witcher

@AngeronTheSkyHighAnger

Nope, Thouser are 8-A via being 1000x times stronger than Zero-One base form.

Tect Leg (テクトレッグ Tekuto Reggu) - The legs. The Infras Tecter bodysuit, which exerts 1000x the power of humans, draws superhuman power from the wearer and can produce up to 10 times the leg strength of Kamen Rider Zero One Rising Hopper. The thigh armor is equipped with a load-bearing device dubbed Amazing Loader (Ameijingu Rōdā), allowing Thouser to gain approximately 1000 times of his normal leg strength without faltering under weight. It protects the thighs and reproduces the abilities of a caucasus beetle to enhance the wearer's combat abilities.

Sort of?... Again i advised KR supporters in here to use Zero-One feats in his 8-C key alone, not him fighting against Thouser or Ark Scorpion like that. Unless you wanted this thread to be called stomp and closed.

Wouldn't this be a stomp in Geralt's favor? He can one shot because his 8-C rating is higher, and the dude is only 8-A with RPL, wich would take some time

Ah, but it doesn't matter anyway. In a CQC, Geralt will use Yrden to slow down this dude's movements and attack him with a 4x AP advantage.

Zero One press his belt and easily amp his speed to the point Geralt slow down to a crawl.

How likely he is able to pull it off before Zero-One Reactive Power Level kick in or before he just goes into higher tier form, or before he pull out Progrise Hopper Blade and deconstruct Geralt?

Zero One press his belt and easily amp his speed to the point Geralt slow down to a crawl.
Unless he can amp his speed to the point of a blitz, he can't win. Heliotrope, Yrden, adrenaline control, potions.. everything can be used to slow down the movements and amp Geralt's own speed. You'd need feats to support your statement of "slow down to a crawl"
How likely he is able to pull it off before Zero-One Reactive Power Level kick in or before he just goes into higher tier form, or before he pull out Progrise Hopper Blade and deconstruct Geralt?
You are the one who needs to prove something here. Prove that Zero One's reactive power level is fast enough to evoid getting smacked by Geralt in a matter of seconds

Nice, Zero-One amp his speed through belt isn't accepted so don't bring that up.

You literally stated that Metal Cluster Hopper Progrise Key isn't allowed which mean no 8-A stuff.

@Nicetoderp

Actually you know what? You could put this to make this fair: "MetsubouJinrai.net Saga Zero-One are used". Which take place before Thouser debut and all of that 8-A stuffs.

Oh, my mistake. But i want to clarify that Zero-One can amp speed faster but not enough to blitz Geralt or anything.

Oh, my mistake. But i want to clarify that Zero-One can amp speed faster but not enough to blitz Geralt or anything.
Not blitzing in what way? Zero-One Rising Impact literally was too fast for Berotha Magia’s to reacted to. You do know that A.I. reaction speed is far faster than their normal speed right? Sub-Sonic speed amping enough to caught Massively Hypersonic+

And by all account Rising Impact should be comparable to the Rising Dystopia in that department.

You literally stated that Metal Cluster Hopper Progrise Key isn't allowed which mean no 8-A stuff.
No Metal Cluster Progrise Key. Not Progrise Hopper Blade. And we had been shown that Progrise Hopper Blade itself can be used in a form outside of MCH. And various weaponries can be used by different Riders as well.
Unless he can amp his speed to the point of a blitz, he can't win. Heliotrope, Yrden, adrenaline control, potions.. everything can be used to slow down the movements and amp Geralt's own speed. You'd need feats to support your statement of "slow down to a crawl"
Speed amp in Zero-One has always been shown to disappeared out of character’s visionbut since most people can predict where they will attack next it’s no problem. While this would most likely not be considered speed blitz by wiki standard, the clincher here is that most enemy in the series have reaction time that practically allow them to see everything at snail pace. As Izu stated “Your thought process has been enhanced to the level of an A.I.” take a wild guess at what his first enemy that he used his speed amp on is.

Potions that need to be thrown are unlikely to hit with how agile and acrobatics Zero-One is as well. He can quite literally, accidentally jump out of Geralt effective range. If it were his first time using Rising Hopper.
You are the one who needs to prove something here. Prove that Zero One's reactive power level is fast enough to evoid getting smacked by Geralt in a matter of seconds
Well, as I stated before in this thread. Dodo Magia who is basically fodder tier Reactive Power Level adjust his strategy accordingly to incomplete Shining Hopper. Both the 1.9x stats difference and the TPs spams in matter of merely half a minutes. And the battle will definitely last far longer than that since neither of them are bloodlust.

I'll ask someone to close this obvious stomp. Could have been avoided if we knew what the guy was capable of from the beginning.

Back