• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grasshopper CEO VS The Witcher

A better question would be, what does the other dude start with and uses. Because that wall of text is confusing as hell lol

Very important question. What is his "base Rising Hopper form"? His profile has so many keys. The AP is also important. Only then I can start arguing for Geralt.

So it's above a 4.19011162551 AP difference, I think. Geralt is 1.9613934146 tons, in Blood and Wine, just a little tad above that.

So uh, any notable skill/experience feats? If he starts with CQC he'll need that because then Geralt will start with it too.

Skill in Zero-One is weird. No one really learn new special techniques. Each one of them just learned to Analytic Prediction/Precog and Reactive Power Level harder until one side can’t keep up anymore.

But for example, end of series Zero-One “skill” aka APredict+Reactive Power Level surpassed the like of Thouser who far surpassed his Shining Hopper form who shat on Dodo Magia abilities to completely dodge, parries and find counter to Zero-One base form or simply adapt to Zero-One strategy. This is best shown in episode 13 with Dodo Magia easily.shat on Zero-One TP spams after brief period o exposure to it for the first time.

What I mentioned above are middle of series Zero-One. EoS Zero-One have no problem out predicting super computers that can see into billion of possibilities at once.

About predictions. Geralt has fought and defeated Grandmaster Jacques de Aldersberg who had precognitive dreams of most events in his life, iirc also fight with Geralt. Obviously Geralt has defeated him quite easily. So the predictions are fine, but are they really combat applicable? Will they work against someone of Geralt's caliber?

Geralt can amp himself at the beginning of battle (35%) so I think that grants him enough AP to overpower him even more physically (I'm bad at math so don't judge me if I **** up something, but after drinking Thunderbolt he'll have AP of 2.64788110971 tons, so the difference will be 5.65665069617 tons).

I think Geralt also out-does him in efficiency of his arsenal and versatility, considering the power of his signs. Yrden or Aard should do quite a job in battle against him.

No clue. But combat applicable predictions > something that has no exact battle feats (I think, if it does correct me).

Yes, it does. Kamen Rider Ark-Zero is capable of creating billion of simulations of what could possibly happened. These event including the known power of opponents, thought and even their emotions. This isnt focus on only one person either. Ark-Zero predicts the entire cast on how they acted and basically play them like a fiddle until our Hero gain new superpower/just RPL harder. Ark-Zero arr also known to do that mid combat as well. Basically whenever he feel like he have enough data.

Kamen Rider Zero-One tussle with Thouser. Someone who is 1000x his AP without much problem and even start beating him because of his Reactive Power Level. So he will eventually brcome an 8-A mid fight.

And if Geralt amp his AP then Zero-One can also access his High 8-C form with TPs spams. And his TPs spams also trump people who can easily trounced someone who predicted his TPs spam.

Or his stronger High 8-C form which combined his TPs spam with 8 High 8-C summons that act as both forcefield, laser drones, and ramming units. These can be resummoned without stop and neither actions cost stamina.

With a press of a button on his belt he can amp his speed to the point that everything move in slow mo by comparison. Or scanning his belt a few times to enhanced his finisher up to 6x it's normal strenght. And more.

I mean, if he becomes 8-A mid fight that means it's a stomp. Quen counters most of what you've just said but 8-A is pretty damn much for an 8-C.

Only if he used Quen. I did heard that Geralt doesn’t used his Sign against a human opponent, no? While the options I presented here can either be used basically whenever. Zero-One isn’t afraid to pop his “finisher” as soon as the fight start.

And can something like Quen be interrupted? If it can then Zero-One should have no problem at all interrupting it. But since I do not play Witcher I’m not sure if this is the case.

He does, rarely. If he sees a supernatural ability he can use Quen.

Bubble form Quen can't be interrupted, Geralt can hold it as long as he needs to. But still it doesn't matter if the dude just turns 8-A in this fight and turns him into guacamole with a single sneeze. I could argue the precognition already, but Geralt stands no chance against someone that much more powerful than him. Only bloodlusted Geralt with knowledge could probably defeat him at this point, but no one has ever used that in a debate. No wonder why lol.

I assume that the bubble form aren’t the one that basically act as a thin barrier around his body? Can that one be pop by something with lower AP than town level?

His resistances list is pretty long as well. Mind hax definitely won’t work on Zero-One with him resisting direct contact with Ark’s malicious data and at full height of power. can easily mind control all of Humagear that by all account have replaced humanity as a whole , he can easily tank his own 1700c degree flame in every form and trudge through Freezing Bear ability to frozen opponent in a pillar of ice or slow them down, his time slow get cancel out by Zero One pressing his belt once, poison can kiss goodbye since everyone and their mother in this damn series resist Horobi’s poison which do this (3:40) and I’m pretty sure that Geralt poison isn’t quite comparable, and he also resist Status Effect Inducement and Pain as well. So there’s that.

I think the stuffs with Zero-One is quite confusing for outside people to understand, especially with his Analytic Prediction and Reactive Power Level are still not fully explained in his profile. At this point, every matches involved Zero-One would just end up being bad because of this.

I think the stuffs with Zero-One is quite confusing for outside people to understand, especially with his Analytic Prediction and Reactive Power Level are still not fully explained in his profile. At this point, every matches involved Zero-One would just end up being bad because of this.
I hate these matches in general, because at one side we have a character that is fairly well known and at another is essentially "literally Who?" as 4chan puts it and what makes these matches bad is because there is only one or two people that know anything the said character and that can easily make up wank because who is gonna debunk it?

This applies to Rider Zero-One too because about nothing that is even linked there as opposed to Geralt

Although i'm not in the position to say this but i would recommend KR supporters out there to remember this: While pretty much everybody in Zero-One have Analytic Prediction and Reactive Power Level in their arsenal, this only been showed clearly in latter half of the series. Which mean if you're using their 8-C to High 8-C tier, uses only feats that they had in that tier respectively.

Kamen Rider is still a growing verse on this wiki and we only have few supporters (and one staff member) for now. Most of the pages are very messy and inaccurate, it would take a longer time for us to finished it. That is why in a debate it is important to carefully explain the character for everybody to understand.

But Zero-One skill by EoS have surpassed Ark Scorpio, and the same Ark Scorpion also surpassed Ark-One. While Aruto defeat Ark Scorpion in Realizing Hopper.

While Realizing Hopper is far superior to Ark-One in term of stats. It have no built in A.I. to help Aruto with making prediction at all. So that’s just Zero-One pure abilities taking effect and dodging everything from EoS Horobi

But Zero-One skill by EoS have surpassed Ark Scorpio, and the same Ark Scorpion also surpassed Ark-One. While Aruto defeat Ark Scorpion in Realizing Hopper.

While Realizing Hopper is far superior to Ark-One in term of stats. It have no built in A.I. to help Aruto with making prediction at all. So that’s just Zero-One pure abilities taking effect and dodging everything from EoS Horobi
That is true but Horobi profile isn't update yet and neither is Zero-One. The problem with Zero-One skills feat is that Aruto have been growing stronger as the series go on, both physical strength and experience as well, hence why he could fight against Thouser (8-A guy) in base form. For us, it would be downgrade his AP to 8-C but keep his skill feats.

Apparently like that

This is the link that justifies why Zero-One is 8-A and which also states that Thousers punching power is only 42.4 tons which is a far cry from 8-A

To clear up the misunderstand, the reason why Zero-One can become 8-A mid-fight is because at that point he is 8-A. Just like i said above, Zero-One strength increase everytime he fought and by the time he can tussle with Thouser who is 8-A as he is already as strong as him.

In near future, Zero-One will have his keys being revised to avoid this problem but i can ensure you that using his 8-C key won't affect the result either way.

Back