• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki downgrade (2)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Yujiro stopped a random natural earthquake, so probably total seismic energy.

Edit: I dont really know, there isnt enough proof that yujiro stopped the tectonic plates or not.

Unless there's evidence to suggest that he stopped tectonic plate shifts the most you can attribute to him is stopping the shockwave. I think that's how various other earthquake stuff is treated as well.

lol i find it hilarious that i made a crt for this ages ago (exact same topic btw) but now its get some light shed on it lol oh well. so yeah, i dont think a human that gets damaged by some kid whose highest feat is injuring someone who can tank shotgun shots like nothing is enough to allow difference in these feats. heck, the only closest thing we have spec breaking the statue, but what he did was leave some punch marks, which then made cracks, which lead to one big crack across the SOL. and as far as we know, baki is physically weaker than him, since he equal to hanyama, whom baki states is physically stronger than him.

Baki scaling does need some work. It varies to often for some solid universal rating

exactly. thanks. dragon ball is literally shakespierre compared to this verse lol im not even joking, i have read this manga like, 3 times already, and im currently reading the continuation- and holy shit, is there some unexplained shit left lol

Maybe a varies rating with the highest being 7-C for Ogre? Then for everyone else someth8ng like "Varies from 9-B to 8-B" or whatever.

maybe not just yet. we gotta solve the OP doubt above first. we legit go from like, 8B to 7C in no time, and consider it normal lol chill out peeps lol

Hmm i think we can stay with Radiated Waves for this......but i also have no problem with using total seismic energy either.

Oh well is like i know that much about this stuff :p

So, is there anything we need to do here?

Agenda from me:

Qawsedf234 says "unless there's evidence to suggest that he stopped tectonic plate shifts the most (we) can attribute to him is stopping the shockwave". But then he is implying that a punch at an energy of 2.6816873805 Kilotons TNT is sufficient to cancel out the forces done by a tectonic plate movement at an energy of 52.4092973231 Megatons TNT.

I want someone who are more familiar with university physics or geography to answer that. Thanks in advance.

Agenda from others:

Find possible calculations for feats done by Grappler Baki low-tiers and mid-tiers.

No like, even if it doesn't make a ton of sense the typical way earthquakes feats are handled are just shockwaves unless there's good evidence supporting that they effect tectonic plates. Not only does nothing imply that Ogre stopped tectonic plate movements, it would just further make the feat an outlier if he did.

Qawsedf234 said:
No like, even if it doesn't make a ton of sense the typical way earthquakes feats are handled are just shockwaves unless there's good evidence supporting that they effect tectonic plates. Not only does nothing imply that Ogre stopped tectonic plate movements, it would just further make the feat an outlier if he did.
Yeah pretty much. I'll try to say some more shit about this when I get home llol

Okay. I'm afraid that I cannot help you with that.

It's all good. I'm not in a computer now, but when I get ahold of one, Imma try to settle out the most basic scaling I can think of for now.

Well, there must be calculations for feats as a basis.

for new feats u mean? of course, i agree. i cant make them tho. someone here has to do that. ill try to make a sort of rough scaling here, btw, so after we gets calcs, they can be sorted out on a more effective manner. i will start with the newest arc, since its the one im reading currently, btw, while the other ones are quite vague, im sorry to say. now, we need a page for this guy (SPOILER) https://baki.fandom.com/wiki/Nomi_no_Sukune_II who is currently scales far above oliva, seems supirior to baki, and fodderized the strongest pro sumo wrestler in the show. under oliva, we directly have pickle, under him, hanayama (could semi match him in strength), spec, and most other characters from the prisoners arc (all protags scale above the prisoners by now, as well as most participants in the tournament in the https://baki.fandom.com/wiki/Godlike_Clash_of_the_Kids_Saga saga), along side gaia as well (i will try to accureclty rank the prisoners, but they are quite hard to do so, outside of pure strength only, as while one may be bizarrely strong, another may be bizarrely skilled, smart, or quick at learning).

Is he even in SOL? the profile clearly says that he is supersonic. Also unleashing over 100 punches per 5 seconds isnt even SOL, let alone relativistic.

Back