• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granolah Speed upgrade.

I think we should probably await further details in the chapters to come.

Yeah i know but where did you get immeasurable speed from?
being faster than INSTANT teleportation using just a small fraction isn't immesurable? i did make this because being faster than instant means immesurable.
and asked some people they agreed to so now im listen to your opinions.

Yeah no, it's not immeasurable/infinite by any means, at most it makes the instant transmission not actually instant, but just a "common" teleportation that requires an amount of time, for how small it is.

And not talking about the fact that Goku and Vegeta can keep up with him even after he powered himself up, which would make all three imeasurable.

Also, the next chapter should shred some light on it, Granolah even calls it a technique, instead of just fast movements.

Yeah no, it's not immeasurable/infinite by any means, at most it makes the instant transmission not actually instant, but just a "common" teleportation that requires an amount of time, for how small it is.

And not talking about the fact that Goku and Vegeta can keep up with him even after he powered himself up, which would make all three imeasurable.

Also, the next chapter should shred some light on it, Granolah even calls it a technique, instead of just fast movements.
Yeah it is a type of teleportation. I would say that granolah should have thought based teleportation since he can teleport without any hand movement.

It has always been teleportation but just not instant, let alone that judging the actual properties of a power by name alone isn't a thing by wiki rules and by common sense most of the times, otherwise the Big Bang Attack would be 3-A, the Hundred Hands Technique would be body control and so on.

But like- if the man was faster then IT- IT has gone between very big gaps in- timeframes that, I guess are vage enough you could assume minutes for but like, goku gose from the afterlife to the living world with IT fairly regularly after cell

Edit: I get it's probably a tecin but like- being that super high finite would probably be "color" to most people then infinte

Teleportation by definition isn't bound by space, it can cross 1 cm and 100000km in the same timeframe because it's specifically ignores that laws of distance. Going from a world to another with teleportation. is just dimensional travel.

And it should be proven that instant transmission is actually instant and not just very fast teleportation with a fancy name.

this.

Like he just said, we should wait to get more info on what exactly is being done given it's a technique and not just sheer movement speed as of now.

Instant Transmission literally is istant goku goes to otherworld an entire different universe in size the next frame he teleports..
So this technique wouldn't make Granolah faster at all?

There are hundreds of characters in fiction that can do it, Kaioshins can also perform a better teleportation and from more distance (universes) but it's not speed, it's teleportation.

The ability itself allows the user to ignore distance and move from a position to another, you can cross 1 meters, 3000 light-years or even an entire multiverse in a second, it still is teleportation and dimensional travel. They are not travelling that distance by moving, they ignore the laws of space.

And still, Goku's instant transmission isn't instant just like by the name itself, which can totally by not literal, just like dozens of other techniques, even within the Dragon Ball series.

Granolah can likely perform a similar teleportation, which would just be faster, but not immeasurable nor infinite.

There are hundreds of characters in fiction that can do it, Kaioshins can also perform a better teleportation and from more distance (universes) but it's not speed, it's teleportation.

The ability itself allows the user to ignore distance and move from a position to another, you can cross 1 meters, 3000 light-years or even an entire multiverse in a second, it still is teleportation and dimensional travel. They are not travelling that distance by moving, they ignore the laws of space.

And still, Goku's instant transmission isn't instant just like by the name itself, which can totally by not literal, just like dozens of other techniques, even within the Dragon Ball series.

Granolah can likely perform a similar teleportation, which would just be faster, but not immeasurable nor infinite.
Um, I like- recall this big speel about how the instant transmission was instant when it was first used in the cell saga, but anyway, I think this discussion is rather piontless? It's a technique there's no speed buff so this thread is a bit pointless, it shouldn't have been made yet anyway,

As some other people have stated , I think it's way too early to decide something major such as this, we should wait for the next few chapters and verify whether or not granola performed this feat by sheer speed alone or if it's a technique (if it's UI then also it might be eligible for the speed upgrade as ui does boost the user speed and is not a standard technique and works similarly to a form) , plus I think this feat proves granola to be more like infinite speed than immeasurable to be honest, but yeah if the upcoming chapters establish this feat as sheer speed feat or maybe ui feat and not some other teleportation like technique, then based on this, I would agree with a possible infinite speed upgrade for granola and some characters which scale around him

I think the speed part refers to the cast speed since IT takes concentration and focus to use it and Granolah's is similar to Kaioshin's Kai Kai

It's a technique not actual speed, also above baseline infinite speed would be redundant for this technique so I bet it's faster in the way where granolah doesn't have to assume a pose to teleport so probably thought based teleportation which is insane hax tbh.

I think the speed part refers to the cast speed since IT takes concentration and focus to use it and Granolah's is similar to Kaioshin's Kai Kai
If that was the case wouldn't goku say something like granola's teleportation being more efficient or combat suited? Simply saying that whatever granola did was faster than instant teleportation makes me doubt goku actually meant faster cast speed, as the wording implies something else , anyways it's better to wait for the upcoming chapters and get more info on granola's abilities before jumping to a conclusion, for now I guess granola's profile is good , no need for any changes until the next chapter

If that was the case wouldn't goku say something like granola's teleportation being more efficient or combat suited? Simply saying that whatever granola did was faster than instant teleportation makes me doubt goku actually meant faster cast speed, as the wording implies something else , anyways it's better to wait for the upcoming chapters and get more info on granola's abilities before jumping to a conclusion, for now I guess granola's profile is good , no need for any changes until the next chapter
I mean the alternative interpretatioin is immeasurable speed Granolah which is definitely wrong and teleportation itself is crossing distance X in 0 sec. So the travel feat itself can't be faster. It has to be the cast speed.

Best example is naruto where we have alot of teleporters like Urashiki, Kaguya, Sasuke , Minato and Obito and all they differ at is their cast speed ( Example Madara was so fast that Obito couldn't teleport to his Kamui dimension without Kakashi's help)

I mean the alternative interpretatioin is immeasurable speed
The alternative is not immeasurable speed it's infinite speed being faster than infinite is still infinite and as I stated above I have already debunked it in the granolah crt that I made It's just teleportation

This is ceratainly not Immeasurable or Infinite.

Instant Transmission isn't literally instant, but rather takes a bit of time for the user to dissapear, and alsp to re-appear on the other side (as seen with Gogeta IT-ing to Whis, who dodges it)

This could just mean that Granolah posesses an even faster teleportation than IT, which might mean it's thought based, but it certainly not a speed feat for him

Back