• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

granny tier revision

Baseball bats are technically only Street level in the hands of a right user. Melee weapons in general are often wielder dependant. But that being said, this upgrade does seem reasonable.

Yeah, as she does one-shot the player with it, who can supposably survive wounds from small explosions and a bear trap. Never played the game myself (finished it anyway) so I am just quoting what on the profiles.

Granny never swings with both hands to take full advantage of the bat like most people would.

The small explosion actually ends a night, so it technically kills the player depending on the night.

A bear trap also kills the player in an ending, so they don't exactly deal with bear traps consistently.

I see no issues with the freeze trap.

Keep in mind, that any attack of sheer blunt force that is fatal to a grown human should be Street level or above. So Granny sounds like a cut and paste Street level to me.

Even those that simply knock unconscious?

I said Fatal. Killing a full grown man with one punch is pretty much Street level. Not talking about knocking someone unconscious, I mean a death blow would be that strong. I also think the Ice trap being 9-A is legit as well.

I don't see how it applies to her then, as she doesn't ever kill with the bat.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I said Fatal. Killing a full grown man with one punch is pretty much Street level. Not talking about knocking someone unconscious, I mean a death blow would be that strong. I also think the Ice trap being 9-A is legit as well.
I agree with dark dragon her tier is somewhat inaccurate that ice trap should be 9-A and using her baseball bat is 9-C being able to knock out the player with one blow

This is why her 10-A tier is inaccurate it should likely be changed to 9-C and 9-A

I don't think it was necessary to sextuple post, but I see your point. And I do agree that she sounds higher than 10-A.

Yeah, that and multiposting too fast are unnecessary. Anyway, I know I accepted the stuff, but do you prefer input from a few other staff members?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, that and multiposting too fast are unnecessary. Anyway, I know I accepted the stuff, but do you prefer input from a few other staff members?
Yes

Um, it doesn't line up right. The Tier should line up with Attack potency. And by the looks of it, it only looks lined up with her durability. And her striking strength should also be updated as well.

There's no "possibly 9-A", she was frozen by the trap and can be shattered by it, there's not scaling to it.

I'm also confused on her durability, why is she being scaled to things she's being killed by? She doesn't survive these things, it's why she has her Regen and Immortality listed.

Her tiering comes from the bat, so it should still look like this: "10-A, 9-C with weapons"

Back