• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Planet level removal and base tier changes

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Summarized: Planet level doesn't make sense due to how Granblue Fantasy World works, it is just a floating crust with some of the mantle (Diamonds exist in Granblue fantasy) which is hard to quantify. Therefore 5-B in this verse needs to be downgraded to High 6-A at the lowest scaling from Ifrit or 5-C Scaling from Corow. The sky-realm surface is still assumed to be as big as a planet surface and because they are elevated from a spherical structure they would obviously spread out thus there are empty spaces between islands and archipelago and instead of having oceans separating all continents/skydom it has the Grim Basin which is a large thick miasma
Tiamat where regular primal beast usually scales on is only (4.417 petatons) 6-A. (thanks again Yar R ağı 7k )

Regarding High 6-A

The High 6-A tiering was specifically based on 2 Feats
Ifrit Planet Surface wipe (183 petatons), Cocytus and Macula freezing the world (108.6 petatons)
another primal beast that is comparable to them is Corow's Alfven which causes an explosion using an eclipse and her summoning sequence shows that it caused some of the pulverized remains of the moon to crash towards the target (1.24e29J/Baseline if we just take GBE). And yes that is the moon because Corow Description is having her own celestial domain and is supported by her voice line in Xeno while using Alfven
「日月星辰、人の力は及ばぬ」
"The sun, moon, and stars are beyond the reach of man."

although there is a problem with scaling to these Primal Beast

Firstly their showdowns have no stories to determine when did the crew fought them

Secondly, The part where they are at least referenced or talked about is in The Coop Story but Lyria specifically said these primal beasts are Far stronger than any primal beast they have ever fought which implies they have already encountered many primal beasts including those at the very least is superior to Tiamat and the primal beast on the first 4 islands. which means they cannot be scaled to them on their base form. thus everyone instead should scale from Tiamat's Feat which makes more sense.
with that said all those who scale from Tiamat will be downgraded to 6-A.
the list of profiles affected by High 6-A to 6-A downgrade is

Nephthys, Al-Khalid, Aliza, Arisa, Aviza, Ayer, Beatrix, Captain, Celeste, Colossus, Druj, Farrah, Feather, Ferry, Jessica, Ladiva, Lancelot, Leviathan, Luminiera, Luna, Mordecai, Phoenix, Poseidon, Randall, Richard, Rosamia, Soriz, Stan, Tabina, Tiamat, Therese, Vanzza, Vaseraga, Vira Lillie, Yggdrasil.

Regarding 5-B​

This rating doesn't make sense when Sky-realm is a floating crust with some mantle, and we know The Earth crust is only 1% of the entirety of earth, and the mantle consists 84% while the core is 15%. and as I mentioned above The Planet as a whole is separated by a dimensional boundary and shares no continuity with Sky-realm anymore although they can be seen as physically connected and one can still fall to the bottom of the skies and even in-game character scholars find this logically impossible yet the Speakers and Higher entities who have watched the world since creation treats them as another plane of existence/dimension. with that said all ratings that are 5-B should be downgraded to high 6-A or baseline Moon level if Corow's Alfven is accepted.
So changes I suggest is to either downgrade them to 5-C scaling from Corow or High 6-A scaling from Ifrit

Al-Khalid, Ayer, Beatrix, Cagliostro, Captain, Omega Celeste, Cerberus, Xeno Cocytus, Omega Colossus, Dark Angel Olivia, Eustace, Ferry, Ghandagoza, Xeno Ifrit, Ilsa, Ladiva, Lancelot, Leviathan, Loki, Luminiera, Narmaya, Medusa, Seofon, Tiamat Omega, Vaseraga, Vira Lillie, Yggdrasil.

Edit: 11/13/2021

Also a request to correct Black Knight to High 6-A/5-C likely 4-C to match with Seofon whom she scales from

Edit: 11/19/2021
So the moon busting feat is calculated as 5-A
So those who have 5-B ratings will get upgraded to 5-A instead

Last edited:
As much as sad that the 5-B is gone, i think this one much more sense so i agree

We should contacting Ant and the other staffs to evaluate this

Ant will have a vacation soon so I'll try asking other Staff

I'll give it a week or half a week if no staff noticed it. that's when I try contacting
As much as sad that the 5-B is gone, i think this one much more sense so i agree
You know this hurts me as well since 5-B is like a place ripe with matchups that I want to do

The more sad thing: i'll probably lost my interest on making GBF matches because the downgrade, and we know how much passionate i am regarding match-making (this make me sound like a supplier, ain't it?)

Jeez...seem like alot of things have changed in the lore ever since i stop playing.

If the Sky Realm is no longer a planet (or a universe), i can see why the downgrade is neccessary. I argreed with the revision

Last edited:
If the Sky Realm is no longer a planet (or a universe), i can see why the downgrade is neccessary. I argreed with the revision
Sky-realm is still a universe afaic, it's just that some primal beast or people who claimed that they will destroy sky-realm referring to the place rather than the cosmos will get downgraded to High 6-A.
4-A still exist because of Europa
low 2-C still exist because we have Akasha as the concept of space-time and has information of the past present and future

just some revision for low and mid-tiers which consist most of the characters

Hm so unless we have visual clue of a primal's ability such as Skyfall Ultimus or Avatar's genkidama it's safer to list them as 5-B? No problem tbh, even though I'm a bit surprised but this is fair point.

It'd probably be best to try and get it calced to be sure

hmmm fair enough
I'll try to make a request
If I'm given the green light I'll go ahead and make changes for the downgrade for 6-A first since its been calc and done already

Alright, seems reasonable.

So the moon busting feat is calculated and yeah 5-A

So those who have 5-B ratings will get upgraded to 5-A.
I'll go ahead and make the profile for Corow then have everyone scale to her instead for 5-A

Back