• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Captain is actually a Wedge

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
1 year ago there was a CRT regarding Wedges in Granblue and these are the currently accepted abilities
sadly even now there isn't a single profile using this section of existence.

Until today when someone had a birthday and opened an interesting dialogue with Alternate Seofon who became the God of an alternate reality as he is the Apostle of Omnipotent (TLDR he is so strong he absorbed the wedges that shapes reality and all that shenanigans etc and also gained all the information)

With that Said

Captain should get Wedge Physiology for sharing the same level of existence at least his nature as a singularity
and since he is technically also a Divine being now with some control over the nature of his

All versions of himself in all possibilities are now connected to him as a Divine being

furthermore, I also want to Give Captain a Speaker Physiology on his last key for achieving the state of the level of the Omnipotent's Physical form which was confirmed by multiple trustable sources of those aware of the Omnipotent's true capability in his physical form just to harm Phoenix as phoenix cannot be permanently harmed by anything in Granblue Except The Omnipotent

TLDR :
Gains Wedge Physiology in his first key

Gains God Physiology in his last key

I know this may be a dumb question, but just asking, they call Danchou 'the wedge' similar to Orologia as how the world is tied to them or in general?

I do agree for speaker physiology with omnipotent amped Danchou though

Last edited:
I know this may be a dumb question, but just asking, they call Danchou 'the wedge' similar to Orologia as how the world is tied to them or in general?

I do agree for speaker physiology with omnipotent amped Danchou though
The world is ties to Captain in the sense that the existence of Singularity is necessary else the world goes into ruin.

Orologia explained this and as why she keeps finding ways to keep him alive long enough.

And Cosmos event also said something similar that His existence is what keeps the world from being destroyed

Back