• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Arcarums Base tier to low 2-C

I am not sure if the last bit is any relevant tbh. Although in general, I have one doubt; was the "pocket reality" which they created sustained by the beast or the two people you are trying to upgrade? I am just a bit confused atm.

I am not sure if the last bit is any relevant tbh. Although in general, I have one doubt; was the "pocket reality" which they created sustained by the beast or the two people you are trying to upgrade? I am just a bit confused atm.
Well, Nier and Death has an identical feat. Everyone in the Arcarum Series/Evoker has the same feat

The Scan in the OP is from The Devil which is one of the 10 of the Arcarum primal beast.
All 10 of them are basically the same with exception of "Inchoate World" which created them.
All of them wanted information to destroy Sky-realm as a whole(This one is The Devil and Fraux again) and trick Captain into fighting inside the memory to gather data and information to do so
Them approaching their death causes the memory of pocket dimension to collapse because well it is their memory
And they are Tied to the 10 Evokers by fate or Vessel, without their link or if their Evoker dies so do they

So, if I am getting this right, these two are sustaining an entire reality for a bit in order to complete a mission - for the lack of a better word?

So, if I am getting this right, these two are sustaining an entire reality for a bit in order to complete a mission - for the lack of a better word?
I don't think they sustain it only for a bit. They sustain it in a way that it is a memory for them but to Sky-dwellers it is a reality. Take it as if like they are R>F a 3D space as a 4D being. but for the rest yes to complete a mission they simulate to complete a mission

example would be
Estarriola decided to erase it but since Temperance is alive the world still exist and the Crew managed to save him and sends him back to their reality before the world collapsed on them

Hmmm. That's quite complicated ngl.

Also is there proof reality = 4D structure in this verse? Some treats reality as a 3 dimensional structure only. So wanna make sure

I was busy for a while and wasn't able to apply changes.
Since Elizhaa said its uncontroversial
I will apply the changes

Back