• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Sooooo lets make a Jojo thread and try not to have a bad time, eh? Speed is equalized, fight takes place in the middle of nowhere, so no environment to really take advantage of. Ready? Go!

Serpantina

Tarkus

She's skilled enough to be considered one of the more skilled pirates on the pirate fleet, probably behind Doroko and the captain herself. She's been a pirate ever since she was a baby, so that that as you will. She also has a serious range advantage thoyhjcvia throwing her swords which...don't seem to run out.

It's not serious regen to be completely honest. Mid-Low can often just get bypassed by hurting someone enough, and considering she throws theee swords in quick succession, it should help a lot

True, but it would still need to be consistent damage at like the head or something. In saying that I'm voting Serpantina. She has the range Game which essentially ruins Tarkus anyway unless he gets close. If he does he can hold her off but I doubt he can beat sword spam

Sword throwing intensifies

But yeah based off her boss fights it's just more in character to throw swords a lot.

I was also gonna use Bruford btw I just need to find the right victim-

Tarkus also holds a solid AP advantage. 3167200000 Joules vs 1336211364.91 Joules. About 2.4x. And Tarkus isn't just going to stand there and let the swords hit him. If a sword's going to hit his head, he'll probably block it with his own much bigger sword. Since this is the first boss of the game, I assume that Serpantina only throws one or two swords at once, also. Tarkus is also much more agile then he looks.

Putting that in a joules to tons calculator that gives me .75 tons.

And Chelshia and cast are a bit above .56.

I don't know what you're on about, and also Serpantina appears near the end of the game as a returning boss fight.

Ah. I see. Can I have an example of her attacks?

Also, I divided Tarkus' AP by Serpantina's (In joules) and got about 2.37.

It's sorta just what it says on the tin. Throws the swords and keeps getting more. Occasionally there's a charge attack but it's not like she's required to do that and she may not given the sheer size of this lad

No. Pulverization was accepted. Jasonsith wasn't the one who accepted the calc he's just trying to downgrade the calc verse but he's not even a calc group member.

I see. Well, it's still an AP advantage. Tarkus could probably block several of her swords just by putting his sword in front of himself. That thing is almost as big as him.

Tarkus also has a noteworthy resistance to piercing damage, as even as a human it took several axes to the neck to finally execute him.

That should probably be added to his profile then because I didn't have that knowledge available.

Still serpantina should be able to outmaneuver him either way. She's stolla smaller target and she has a better range game, and it's not like she's going to throw at the same area if he keeps blocking it. Eventually she's gonna cut through

The AP is so close between the two that it doesn't really matter especially when the feat is so casual that they are likely above it. So they're so close to even it doesn't matter.

Also couldn't it be assumed that Tarkus was vaguely superhuman before he got turned into a vampire or whatever? I mean, Speedwagon is by all means a normal human and he's 9-B, so Tarkus being 9-B as he's stronger and more military trainer makes sense, so it'd make sense that it's take multiple axes to get through his skin.

And also Zeppeli was a special case because he was in an enclosed room, trying to save Jonathan, and knew that he was going to die at some point along his journey and therefor would have accepted a deadly situation as his time to leave. This is an open area with a snake girl pirate who doesn't want to die and will definitely keep on fighting.

Except that Tarkus is also muuuuch stronger than a normal human even in life isn't he? I'm pretty sure that was practically confirmed. He could just be higher up on that tier than normal knights.

But this is getting into heavy assumption territory.

So if zombificatuon isn't a buff he would still one shot Bruford as humans yeah?

My main point is Tarkus and Bruford are on a different level physically because it sure seemed like it as zombies.

Straight buff, I said. It does different things depending on who's zombified. Unless your telling me every zombie can pull knives out of their everything like Jack the Ripper.

I still think it'd make more sense to say that Tarkus just is stronger than an average human to an abnormal rate and that's why the axes broke.

And you can't just say he has that resistance. We use what's on the pages not what we just decide. As it stands he doesn't have that as a resistance.

I just asked the Phoenix on discord and he agrees it's not a good reason. That's all.

I can try to bring him Here and have him explain why he thinks that.

It's fine, then. I think he was only like that from anger, anyways.

Seroantina with a high degree of difficulty.

Alright so that argument is out of the way. Anything else I must address?

Oh alright vote counted I believe that's 2

Back