• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Stain: 1

Goblin: 7

Stain has a pretty big dura advantage (1.05 tons) so Gobby shouldn't be able to really hurt him with his 0.3 ton bombs honestly I'd say Stain takes it due to just having to strike Goblin once to deal a lot of damage plus bloodcurdle is a factor as well

That actually is pretty useful to negate the Dura gap.

Add to that the range and evasion Gobby has, and I think Norman should take this

Green Goblin FRA. Has a lot better hax, tech, and he's not gonna let Stain get very close

Sora and buff riku said:
Will the sleep thing actually work on Stain though ? He canonically has no nose and got it punched off.
A) Stain still has a mouth

B) Without gases, Goblin still range attacks the hell out of him

Mate, do you know you can literally breathe through your nostrils regardless there being a nose or not, and hell how long can he hold in his breathe, 2 minutes at best? Goblin has better range and mobility to avoid depressing damage done to him.

[[1]] Everything is kinda sealed off seemingly.

Idk. The Yang vs Insana thread was said to be a stomp due to won character having flight while the other ones doesn't and it seems the same things gonna happen here so I might as well try to think of some winning argument for Stain and I'm guessing he immediately starts off with the sleep has to right ? I'm desperately trying to find an actual win condition.

I mean I can still see the nostrils there, but whatevs.

He wouldn't straight up open with sleep gas I think, and he tend to stay in the ranged capacity of his opponents from my recollection.

Well is there an inherent reason why he can't ? Stain only has 6 projectile knives I think otherwise he's limited to close range and Goblin can avoid them with his hover thing easily from what I remember.

Because he's a nutso who rarely uses his broken abilities unless being pushed to do so? And speed equalized so no sick dodge moves, also a reminder each one of those knives is 3x Goblin's dura

He might be a nuts but even so he should easily realize that Stain is primarily a close quarters fighter and has a very limited amount of projectiles and fly up. Even him being a crazy loon from what I remember of the show doesn't make he utterly stupid. He can just fly up so Stain can't hit.

Reminder that while it takes a bunch of Pumpkin bombs (unless it's just one really good bomb like this one) for the 0.30 tons of TNT, Norman's durability is 0.56 tons of TNT via scaling

Sora and buff riku said:
Well he can hold his mouth in and throw his knives at him to throw him off.
What Zark said. Not to mention, The Spider-Man Mask was covering Spidey's mouth and nose, but he still got CAUGHT by it.

Back