• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GRACE! Some Animator vs Whisper (Chanimate vs Whisper (Stick Shenanigans)) [0-4-0]

Whisper can easily lift him up, and throw him around she can one shot and blitz him, she can go up to him and Screech in his ear to possibly cause an ear bleed.
I don’t think that would happen, especially since immortality type 4 and the super star stopping characters from being affected by super horn

I don’t think that would happen, especially since immortality type 4 and the super star stopping characters from being affected by super horn
Still like I said all whispy gotta do is grab him wait out the star and possibly just squish him (it kills star users)

Still like I said all whispy gotta do is grab him wait out the star and possibly just squish him (it kills star users)
The point I'm trying to make is that while invincible, he's not getting one shot stunned, which gives him time to thought activate the kill command. Him being able to move doesn't affect his ability to use the kill command.

As for the crushing thing, I suppose that's maybe possible. I don't know tho.

The point I'm trying to make is that while invincible, he's not getting one shot stunned, which gives him time to thought activate the kill command. Him being able to move doesn't affect his ability to use the kill command.

As for the crushing thing, I suppose that's maybe possible. I don't know tho.
Still it's used as a last resort

She'll do that if possible

Given that he's being continually stun locked, I would say he'd activate it sooner than normal. It's not like he's fighting someone his same tier, he's fighting someone who completely outclasses him in all other capacities.
Whisper is literally going to blitz him and one shot he won't get the chance even if he revives whisper will do it over, and over, and over again

Been through the entire thread by now, but I’m not rlly leaning anyone right now. But would chanimate even think to use the star right away against an unknown opponent?

Whisper is literally going to blitz him and one shot he won't get the chance even if he revives whisper will do it over, and over, and over again
That's what the super star is for, but it's likely he won't be able to use it in time. I'm just saying that's my character's wincon. Invincibility with /Kill. Is that more likely than the Kill-Stun incapacitation outcome? Maybe not, but that's how my character could win.

That's what the super star is for, but it's likely he won't be able to use it in time. I'm just saying that's my character's wincon. Invincibility with /Kill. Is that more likely than the Kill-Stun incapacitation outcome? Maybe not, but that's how my character could win.
I know but that's a win con whilst Whisper probs has more

Been through the entire thread by now, but I’m not rlly leaning anyone right now. But would chanimate even think to use the star right away against an unknown opponent?
Against someone continually one shotting? Absolutely. Otherwise, probably not, although since he's in combat, he would be more likely to use it since he knows it's an invincibility + statistics amp thing.

Against someone continually one shotting? Absolutely. Otherwise, probably not, although since he's in combat, he would be more likely to use it since he knows it's an invincibility + statistics amp thing.
Yeah, but I think that’s why javen brought up whisper simply knocking their opponent out since they know that they can kill them instantly at any time here. I’m feeling slightly iffy about typing the /kill command whilst chanimate is sleeping though. The profile makes it clear that they aren’t grounded in Minecraft fully, they just have a few gadgets from it.

Yeah, but I think that’s why javen brought up whisper simply knocking their opponent out since they know that they can kill them instantly at any time here. I’m feeling slightly iffy about typing the /kill command whilst chanimate is sleeping though. The profile makes it clear that they aren’t grounded in Minecraft fully, they just have a few gadgets from it.
It's more like my character hops between worlds. He exists in the animation land most of the time, but occassionally goes to minecraft, or that one time, Mario Kart. I understand if we'd need proof of using /kill while asleep tho.

It's more like my character hops between worlds. He exists in the animation land most of the time, but occassionally goes to minecraft, or that one time, Mario Kart. I understand if we'd need proof of using /kill while asleep tho.
I think we definitely would need that. Chanimate isn’t a Minecraft character by pure nature, so I don’t think they can just type whilst sleeping like you can in the game. Otherwise chanimate would be square (lol)

So I think whisper’s speed and AP edge could give them the win in this case

I think we definitely would need that. Chanimate isn’t a Minecraft character by pure nature, so I don’t think they can just type whilst sleeping like you can in the game. Otherwise chanimate would be square (lol)

So I think whisper’s speed and AP edge could give them the win in this case
Counted, and honestly, fair. I thought this would be interesting given the hax vs tier, and so far, I think it has.

Unless you weren't voting

A bonk on the head is all whisper could really need to do that tho
While invincible? Outside of that, yes, but would it last an hour? (Also the AP difference is so high, I imagine it'd be hard to hit hard enough to knockout and not kill)

Again, maybe?? How commands work are weird, because it's not really thought based since they can be done while a character is sleeping. I also wouldn't call it just typing, but idk
Agree with Rayfire, this sounds more like game logic since there’s someone at the computer regardless of the condition of the character which isn’t the case with Chanimate

Agree with Rayfire, this sounds more like game logic since there’s someone at the computer regardless of the condition of the character which isn’t the case with Chanimate
That makes sense. There are definitely videos of the character doing commands while dead, but given the rules of this fight and given that it's not on the profile, and given that he didn't do something like a /kill while dead because he couldn't in that world, I think that's more than fair.

I think we have more than enough data to support a victor. While I think Chanimate can win (almost certainly if he manages to use a super star), it's more likely Whisper incapacitate kill-stuns him until she wins. Not voting until others vote, but that's my consensus.

I think whisper will definitely have a big opportunity right at the start, especially considering chanimate probably wouldn’t even use the star at the beginning. If we’re voting now, my bet is on whisper.

I think whisper will definitely have a big opportunity right at the start, especially considering chanimate probably wouldn’t even use the star at the beginning. If we’re voting now, my bet is on whisper.
I think this debate has gone on a while and it's just a lot of back and forth. My character can't really do much until he activates a star, something Whisper will probably keep him from doing. So yes, I think we should vote and I will count it.

I want to say, I purposefully didn't equalize speed because I think this fight is more interesting than the alternative. In that alternative, Whisper still one shots, but Chanimate would use different strategies, since now he can avoid her attacks with his own stuff. She would probably still win, but it's an interesting thought.

For the record, I'll vote Whisper and get this to grace. Other people in this can still vote, but I'm pretty certain Whisper wins (not that Chanimate has no chance, I just think Whisper wins more often than she loses)

Last edited:
Back