• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Overhaul (Kai Chisaki) vs General Blue

Straight up, Blue's Paralysis stands out, since he only needs to look Overhaul in the eye, while Chisaki needs physical contact for his quirk.

This might be a stomp then, idk. Overhaul's entire arsenal kinda gets cancelled here

Zark2099 said:
Straight up, Blue's Paralysis stands out, since he only needs to look Overhaul in the eye, while Chisaki needs physical contact for his quirk.
This might be a stomp then, idk. Overhaul's entire arsenal kinda gets cancelled here
What if, if I change the rules according to the fact that Overhaul knows Blue's ability?

I think Blue has just give a quick glance, but he has to actively concentrate to keep the paralysis up.

Demetreth93 said:
What if, if I change the rules according to the fact that Overhaul knows Blue's ability?
Still doesn't really work. Blue just has to see here, and he outranges anyway

Yes, the fight's a stomp

I don't think you can salvage this by changing the rules, Blue is ridiculously haxxed here, and if you make it too in favour of Kai, he stomps back.

I think you should close this.

Zark2099 said:
Yes, the fight's a stomp
I don't think you can salvage this by changing the rules, Blue is ridiculously haxxed here, and if you make it too in favour of Kai, he stomps back.

I think you should close this.
What a pity :/ I were think this fight be good. But you are right. Isn't there any way to save the fight? If there is no, I will unhappily close it.

No, I don't think so.

Also, 90% of matches made for haxxed characters are stomps, so not that pitious.

Zark2099 said:
No, I don't think so.
Also, 90% of matches made for haxxed characters are stomps, so not that pitious.
Yes, you are right. But I hate when the fight that I created comes out as a stomp.

Since I am joining this wiki, I created six fight and three of them were stomp (1, 2, and this fight). And the other three was not stomp (1, 2, 3) Two of them has been added and the other one will be added tomorrow. But anyway, it is bad that half of the articles are you created being stomp. At the first two stomp fights, I weren't know their AP's. But in this fight, there is a stomp because of abilities. It is sad for me :/

But anyway, nevermind. I will search for way better fights and increase the number of the fights that not stomp.

General Blue Paralyzes,

Loses concentration due to the fact that he needs to focus on delivering a lethal strike to kill also and still keep eye contact

Blue loses paralysis and Kai gets up and atomizes him

This also assumes that Blue goes for paralysis immediately, which he absolutely does not do.

No but wasn't he able to paralyze and telekinetic attack at the same time? He froze Goku and threw a tree at him.

But yeah forgot he tries going CQC in character, in which case Kai atmoizes.

Not that I recall

He still needs to use it at the start of the fight as well, he, in character, does not do that unless he knows the opponent is a threat

He will not know until he's reduced to atoms with a touch

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Don't let it get ya down. Sometimes ya gotta think not about how the ability is used in canon, but how it actually would interact with the opponent.
Yeah bro, you are right.

So Blue doesn't stomp here, okay. Doesn't seem like there's any wincons in character for him here.

Zark2099 said:
So Blue doesn't stomp here, okay. Doesn't seem like there's any wincons in character for him here.
What is happening? Are the threat saved? Or now, Overhaul stomps?

(Nice edit)

If in character Blue goes for CQC, and only a contact with Kai is enough to make him lose, Blue doesn't seem to have a chance winning, unless he opens with the telekinesis, which is extremely rare for him.

I vote Chisaki for the reason above.

Blue has never led with paralysis, he'll only use it if he's thinks his opponent is a threat to him, while one touch is all Chisaki needs to win and he starts with it.

Schnee One said:
Schnee One said:
Count votes I guess.

Kai touches him and atomizes before he uses paralysis
I'm voting Kai if this wasn't clear
It was clear but you weren't say that you are voting.

There are 2 votes for Kai, now. @Zark didn't say it clearly. Because of that, I am not sure about he is voting for Kai.

If kai has knowledge, what stops him from just not looking in Blue's eyes? Eye contact is a two way thing.

Wokistan said:
If kai has knowledge, what stops him from just not looking in Blue's eyes? Eye contact is a two way thing.
He has not knowledge about Blue's power.

Who are you voting for?

Back