• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace Over) Dream vs Herobrine (Hypixel)

Wait i am confused here, why would techno beat herobrine via "being better than a normal player" but dream who is literally comparable to techno loses?

dream could just teleport away using ender pearls if herobrine causes a 1v1 problem, that plus he has a totem of undying.

Not to forget herobrine would also have to kill dream 2 other times, which would fail thanks to dream's intelligence and his tricks...

i'd say that when it comes to combat Techno is the intelligent one. Equalizing strategy of escaping and strategy of combat is like equalizing real life parkour and martial arts. But anyways, Dream for the same reasons as Techno...though definitely hi-diff compared to techno as dream has no rocket launcher or withers or anything along those lines. Dream outlives.

i'd say that when it comes to combat Techno is the intelligent one. Equalizing strategy of escaping and strategy of combat is like equalizing real life parkour and martial arts. But anyways, Dream for the same reasons as Techno...though definitely hi-diff compared to techno as dream has no rocket launcher or withers or anything along those lines. Dream outlives.
that "techno is the intelligent one" is debatable but ok

dream is intelligent in tricks and escape
techno is intelligent in combat

proof? Dream's combat was purely based on normal continuous attacking while Techno actually implemented strategy into the battle, using position and the field to his advantage

Wait i am confused here, why would techno beat herobrine via "being better than a normal player" but dream who is literally comparable to techno loses?
It's not about power. Skill is a factor here too, but the main point would be equipment. The differences between them are:
Techno has potions.
Techno has Rocket launcher (arrows won't work on Herobrine, but rockets should).
Techno has better armor (better enchantmens).
It shouldn't make a difference in an outcome, but the battle itself will be a bit more difficult.

It's not about power. Skill is a factor here too, but the main point would be equipment. The differences between them are:
Techno has potions.
Techno has Rocket launcher (arrows won't work on Herobrine, but rockets should).
Techno has better armor (better enchantmens).
It shouldn't make a difference in an outcome, but the battle itself will be a bit more difficult.
Better armor?

Why?

Literally they are both equal in armor as they almost have the same enchantment (aside from thrones but it isn't really a factor that you could call "better" For, that would be like saying a sword is better than the other because of Bane of Arthropods)

Yeah, that's what I specified. Thorns, which would help in battle.
Again, lack of these won't make Dream lose.

Back