• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

(Grace Over) Dream vs Herobrine (Hypixel)

Shouldn't there be two separate keys for Dream and DreamXD? There aren't the same in lore.

Canonically Dream (as a character) doesn't have access to any commands.

That I can agree with. Dream is smarter, maybe less skilled, and we can't know his exact equipment because he never streams.

But if we are using the profile as it is now, it becomes a stomp, because of DreamXD.

I wouldnt say that dream is less skilled since he can still casually win 4v1s just like techno.

And they both were on minecraft 6-7 years ago sooo

I meant more in comparison between two of them and it's just an opinion of mine, not a fact.

Plus I meant the difference between characters, no actual people.

That's probably non canon or something. It doesn't change the fact that they are confirmed to be two separate beings, and Dream shouldn't have the same powers as DreamXD

That's probably non canon or something. It doesn't change the fact that they are confirmed to be two separate beings, and Dream shouldn't have the same powers as DreamXD
I am confused here, why would server commands be canon in dream SMP but dream using them is not canon?

eitherway i am planning to make a dreamXD key anyways to prevent confusions like this from happening..

Because Dream is just some homeless teletubbie
He isn't the protector. DreamXD is the one that has the powers, Dream banning people is probably just them messing around. Besides, it seems ooc for him to do.

In that case, Herobrine can probably spam their spells from afar, teleporting away, and vanishing if they need to. Even if Herobrine has to 1v1 Dream, he has a stronger weapon, and while he might have weaker armor, it's somewhat mitigated by the fact that he can easily tank attacks from multiple players who also have stronger weapons than Dream. His armor is also VERY unlikely to break thanks to Unbreaking X. On top of all that, he can teleport Dream and freeze him into the air, temporarily trap him in a cell, and summon his minions. Also, arrows don't work against Herobrine, so Dream's standard tactics are kinda moot. I think that with all this in mind, Herobrine should be able to wear down Dream's equipment overtime, even considering mending and be able to finish him. After dream dies once, he is basically done for.

I just assumed this was SBA. Magic is like a main part of his abilities. That would be like taking away Dream's resurrection, Dimensional Storage, and other stuff that doesn't have to do with his weapons.

Yea, I asked if both had all their equipment, never said or asked if Herobrine's abilities were restricted. And you never said they ONLY had their weapons and armor.

Yea, you said they have their weapons and armor, not that they could only fight with their weapons and nothing else.

Wait i am confused here, why would techno beat herobrine via "being better than a normal player" but dream who is literally comparable to techno loses?

dream could just teleport away using ender pearls if herobrine causes a 1v1 problem, that plus he has a totem of undying.

Not to forget herobrine would also have to kill dream 2 other times, which would fail thanks to dream's intelligence and his tricks...

i'd say that when it comes to combat Techno is the intelligent one. Equalizing strategy of escaping and strategy of combat is like equalizing real life parkour and martial arts. But anyways, Dream for the same reasons as Techno...though definitely hi-diff compared to techno as dream has no rocket launcher or withers or anything along those lines. Dream outlives.

i'd say that when it comes to combat Techno is the intelligent one. Equalizing strategy of escaping and strategy of combat is like equalizing real life parkour and martial arts. But anyways, Dream for the same reasons as Techno...though definitely hi-diff compared to techno as dream has no rocket launcher or withers or anything along those lines. Dream outlives.
that "techno is the intelligent one" is debatable but ok

dream is intelligent in tricks and escape
techno is intelligent in combat

proof? Dream's combat was purely based on normal continuous attacking while Techno actually implemented strategy into the battle, using position and the field to his advantage

Wait i am confused here, why would techno beat herobrine via "being better than a normal player" but dream who is literally comparable to techno loses?
It's not about power. Skill is a factor here too, but the main point would be equipment. The differences between them are:
Techno has potions.
Techno has Rocket launcher (arrows won't work on Herobrine, but rockets should).
Techno has better armor (better enchantmens).
It shouldn't make a difference in an outcome, but the battle itself will be a bit more difficult.

It's not about power. Skill is a factor here too, but the main point would be equipment. The differences between them are:
Techno has potions.
Techno has Rocket launcher (arrows won't work on Herobrine, but rockets should).
Techno has better armor (better enchantmens).
It shouldn't make a difference in an outcome, but the battle itself will be a bit more difficult.
Better armor?

Why?

Literally they are both equal in armor as they almost have the same enchantment (aside from thrones but it isn't really a factor that you could call "better" For, that would be like saying a sword is better than the other because of Bane of Arthropods)

Yeah, that's what I specified. Thorns, which would help in battle.
Again, lack of these won't make Dream lose.