• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Knock-off Belmont vs Friendly Vampire

GreyFang82

He/Him
Both 9-A

Speed is Equal

Both Bloodlusted

Who wins and why?

Alexander Marti:

Marius:

Inconclusive: 3
(Smashtwig, Mr. Bambu & GreyFang82)

IMG 6952
"Welp, sorry fella. But you're gonna need to be unalived"

MariusRenderMrBambu
"Well dang, didn't see this coming"

All my DnD guys should be buffed to Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic+ reactions, for the record. Marius may just get HHS+ tho.

Either way, both of them should readily recognize another vampire. Marius main useful thing in that scenario is a silver glaive that's constantly on fire.

Alex isn't a vampire, he's a Ghostslayer Blood Hunter. So silver isn't really gonna do anything to him.

A fire glave should be pretty cool and help with damage output, tho Alex always leads with radiant Blood Rite on his whip, so his whip will be doing radiant damage, along with a small boost from Marius being undead.

Both are pretty even in range.

Okay, so both have damage boost of some sort. And yeah, just saw blood manip and thought "oh okay vampire got it", didn't even occur to me that you do Blood Hunters lol.

I mean. You told me you don't believe its fair for Marius but from what I see they both possess a fair amount of capacity to fight one another. If anything I vote incon.

So this is kinda important, but for DND 5e Vampire's can't regenerate when hit by radiant damage. So when Alex starts hitting him, he can't recover due to his Crimson Rite and will be taking two power boosts (One from Crimson rite and the other for him being Undead) so I think Alex is gonna edge him out damage-wise and can punish Marius with Damage Transfer from his Mutual Suffering.

Alex can also amp his damage for one or two attacks thanks to Trip Attack or Riposte. But it does really matter if Marius's healing is working or not. If not, I can see him being overwhelmed by Alex's attacks and since alex regularly gets up from fatal wounds, I'm not sure what to think.

Also Alex likes to lead with tripping and pushing off balance foes, so since Alex with his whip has done more impressive lifting strength feats (over 3k kilogram feat vs 1.8k kilograms feats), It would be tough for Marius to get in without being knocked prone or shoved off balance.

It all depends on that regen honestly.

I mean. This isn't a 5e Vampire. His regen is still in effect. True sunlight (not radiant damage) would destroy him but that isn't what Radiant damage is, that's just super-light-magic.

That's why I'm asking, in 5e it does. In this case yeah, I do think this would end in a tie if Marius can regenerate here.

Incon FRA

Back