• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Four VS Richard Watterson (An Idiotic Father Finds Out His Value)

The inconclusive arguments have been debunked, as the chance of Richard's hax happening is low, and as I said, with Gravity Manipulation, Four can restrain Richard in the air to prevent him from stomping his feet, and finish him off. Even the one who argued for inconclusive already changed his vote.

Richard is quite literally unaware he has his low 2-C powers and also never used them offensively (or even defensively), he just sorta......I dunno how to describe it.....does his job?

At the same time though most of his hax are passive and random

Huh.

Y'see I'm also thinking about bullying Gumball's verse, sooooooo I need to know this shit.

Becuase I can't bully gumball himself that's illegal

He means Richard. Even if this is a bloodlust match, Richard is unaware of his powers, and has no control of them. So, whatever movement he does (like stepping on the ground or accelerating a motorcycle) triggers a random hax, most of which arent lethal, but some (like being turned into a skeleton, reduced to liquid, turned into a baby, turned into a rock) are lethal. Of course, Four would easily resist being turned into a skeleton and liquidated, due to his Regenerationn. The latter 2, however, would potentially be a danger, but less likely to happen otherwise.

I find it funny how my opinions on this thread influenced almost everyone for some reason. I didn't think very hard about this matchup so it's not like what I wrote was very wise!

Last edited:
Four wins. He only needs one attack to win. I think he will endure all the chaos resulting from Richard getting a job and knockout him before he destroys the world.

Back