• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Daniel J. D'arby vs. Mary Muldoon (A Noir Night)

The God Of Procrastination said:
It doesn't have to hit very hard, it just has to make her feel it, so that he can pull off a surprise attack.
You act like he's someone with actual combat experience and tactics instead of him just being some gambler.

The God Of Procrastination said:
You act like the first thing that he does isn't the Joestar secret technique, followed by maybe thinking of a plan.
I can't tell if you're joking at this point.

@GoP

He's not JoJo levels of buff

@Torlikoff

We currently have Polnareff, Avdol, Kakyoin, Giorno, Rohan and a great number of other Jojo characters listed as 10-A for the same reason tho

I'd say he's broad but not exactly muscled. It's hard to see but his clothes look like they'd be kinda poofy of course there's also thevproblem of art style but considering that D'Arby ain't a fighter and only really gambles I don't think he'd be super buff or athletic.

Woo three.

Then maybe we solve the D'arby situation later. The best part is a 10-A can still fight a 10-B and lose

How come he'd get the first hit when he has no actual combat training. A 10-B can still fight a 10-A and win.

Huh? I don't understand what you're saying.

I'm not actually giving him the first hit, if that's what your implying. The story is for flavor

But it's not a combat stand.

If you want me to pick the location then it's in that old apartment complex in the intro, sure.

But it's a stand that's not primarily used for combat. He's only ever summoned it when he's playing a card game or in the act of stealing someone's soul. It's doubtful it can even hit anything at all.

It does do something, which is steal souls, but that's only after D'Arby wins against someone in a game. We can't assume it can be usable for combat if we haven't really seen it be used.

Oh wow good point.

Everyone knows that if you can move poker chips you can beat up a guy.

That showcases so much strength.

How can he use it to help him escape?

Also if he himself leaves the battlefield, that's a self BFR and he loses

If D'Arby chickens out and leaves the arena that's BFR. That's a win in Mary's favour.

Yeah, so how is he going to beat Mary like that? If Mary doesn't admit defeat, Osiris can do jack to her.

That being said, Mary being an actual cop means she has way better combat skills than a gambler like D'Arby. I'm giving this to Mary.

Back