• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Creation vs Destruction: Low 2-C edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Soul King vs Monika

Both Low 2-C and Speed =

6878633-bleach-the-soul-king-soul-king-bleach-soul-king-right-hand.jpg
thumb-1920-887715.png

Creator God: 3 (Schnee_One, Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye, Arcker123)

Literally became God thanks to Python: 7 (BluudyManikin777, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Lord_JJJ, ElixirBlue, Ned_the_outer_god, Psychomaster35, FoxySonicMaster108)

Evil itself regardless:

Last edited:
It's a stomp for Monika, I think. Once she gets Reiatsu crushed, she becomes Non-Existent. Yhwach can't affect that in any way.

Monika wins FRA. Especially considering the fact that she's canonically an AI, so it's very unlikely she has a soul, and she certainly shouldn't be assumed to have one.

Even if she has a soul and it gets crushed, she can commit actions while having her file erased, which to an existence like her amounts to conceptual erasure (More than likely).

Monika is more than likely a type 2 nonexistent; but that was never sorted out because she was given it long before types were a thing.

Monika wins FRA. Especially considering the fact that she's canonically an AI, so it's very unlikely she has a soul, and she certainly shouldn't be assumed to have one.

Even if she has a soul and it gets crushed, she can commit actions while having her file erased, which to an existence like her amounts to conceptual erasure (More than likely).
I should make a CRT to confirm it tbh, but vote counted

Literally why? Can I see the thread? iirc, if a characters get conceptually erased and still exists, they are NEP2.

Not sure why it isn't the case here, since her erasure seems pretty much conceptual.

Literally why? Can I see the thread? iirc, if a characters get conceptually erased and still exists, they are NEP2.

Not sure why it isn't the case here, since her erasure seems pretty much conceptual.
I think that the standard says that she needs a statement of being conceptually erased for qualifying for Type 2. I Could be wrong, thought

That sucks major ass, man.

Don't we literally equalize that getting erased from the plot or narrative is equal in potency to Conceptual erasure? Hell, the regeneration page explicitly mentions that if you regenerated after having your concept erased, or deleted from the narrative or plot, you get high-godly regen. This is proof that getting erased from the plot is similar to getting erased conceptually, since both of them erases u from history.

So, idk why getting erased from the plot doesn't grant NEP2 despite being really similar to Conceptual erasure.

Also, the thread that Zench posted is in the old forum, aka dead.

We should be able to agree that getting your character file erased as a video game character IS conceptual erasure.

You're literally being erased from the plot itself along with even the in-game mechanics not applying to you.

Edit:

It's even shown that when files are erased, the character's names cannot even be said properly.

We should be able to agree that getting your character file erased as a video game character IS conceptual erasure.

You're literally being erased from the plot itself along with even the in-game mechanics not applying to you.
Pretty much. There's literally no difference between plot erasure and conceptual erasure. Both of them erase you from history and do the exact same shit.

And what is SK's wincon? He can't interact with NEP afaik

(Though on another note, SK should have NEP himself honestly, but that's for another day)

When has Almighty ever nulled plot manipulation?

Also yeah, SK can create concepts like life and death but I’m unsure if that means he can interact with a conceptually non existent being

When has Almighty ever nulled plot manipulation?

Also yeah, SK can create concepts like life and death but I’m unsure if that means he can interact with a conceptually non existent being
Why can’t he? It’s Power Null that a lesser character can null type 3 concept hax easily. That’s kinda like asking can he null something like bubble manipulation.

Hell she can’t even see him.

Conceptual Manipulation allows you to interact with Type 1 NEP because, as is obvious with what the requirements for NEP Type 2 are, Type 1 NEP still has a Concept... However, Monika is likely gaining Type 2 NEP which as you can guess Conceptually Manipulation won't work on.

If Plot Manipulation were to equalised to any Concepts it would be Type 2 Concepts, the plot is far beyond what Type 3 Concepts are.

Really? Never knew that

Though how does that work exactly? SK's CM comes from creating life/death concepts for the verse, not sure how he'd use that offensively.
He scales from anything in the verse, which includes Ichibe who can warp things on a conceptual level, SK should do that on an higher degree.

Conceptual Manipulation allows you to interact with Type 1 NEP because, as is obvious with what the requirements for NEP Type 2 is, Type 1 NEP still has a Concept... However, Monika is likely gaining Type 2 NEP which as you can guess Conceptually Manipulation won't work on.
With a Unaccepted CRT which has still 0 backup from the Staff, you shouldn't talk as is already accepted.

He scales from anything in the verse, which includes Ichibe who can warp things on a conceptual level, SK should do that on an higher degree.
He doesn't, at least, that isn't at all accepted.

What the SK has or does has nothing at all to do with Ichibe or any Zanpakuto for that matter, all SK has done is create life and death concepts for the Bleach verse, I'm not sure how you can say he'd be able to interact with NEP 1 because of that.

Pretty much yes, the crt hasn't been accepted yet, so you can continue this thread as if she's NEP1 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back