• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Biscuit Boi Wants a Third Chance (Ace vs Cracker).

Also, you're trying to scale Cracker above Jozu and Ace on... what basis? Cracker has only fought Luffy, and his best feat against Luffy was dealing 2 superficial cuts, which slashing attacks are Luffy's weakness--not Ace's.

It wasn't only his skin it clearly went deep you can see it reaching his flesh . Cracker hold his own against bound man . His biscuit soldiers stopped luffy from reaching him

@Cin you're right, I am apart of that discussion. As such I know you were preemptive in changing profiles. @Damage even told you the AP/Dur were not set yet. Even if you only changed Cracker and Duffy's then at least we were discussing them. We never discussed Jozu or Ace.

Everyone can see the edit history and if they're patient enough to sort through the many posts, can see what was and wasn't discussed in said OP discussion thread.

On topic, Ace's best feat is only town level, and scaling wise he only gets at best high 7-A. Each BS has high 7-A and Cracker has At Least high 7-A. Ace doesn't have the fire power here.

Still saying that Cracker scales to outdated characters won't help your case. Ace has matching Kurohige on his side while doing actual damage to him, clashing with Aokiji and Akainu and fighting Jinbe for five days.

Hilarious as it is, yes. Kurohige was capable of withstanding Sengoku's shockwaves despite his natural weakness. So if you're going to say that Ace doesn't have good feats, whether coming from calcs or scaling, PLEASE tell me which feats are so impressive in Cracker's side.

Both can play that game.

But I'll save your time. Cracker has a Likely High 7-A feat for cutting Luffy's arm with no success and swordslashes that naturally are 9-C/9-B. Compare that to Ace's fights and the so called 7-C feat that you're using as a reason like we were ScrewAttack using those feats instead of scaling. Cutting Luffy's arm is hardly a High 7-A feat considering it was only grazed.

As I told you before make a CRT if you disagree with the ratings. Those ratings favour Cracker (again the ratings when the OP opened this thread, not the ratings Cin made after the fact without going through the propoer channels).

Where do you get that I disagree with the ratings from? Ace is High 7-A, Biscuit Soldiers are At least 7-A. Cracker doesn't have that option anymore since Ace can easily burn them now.

You're the one who needs to bring a point for Ace being below Cracker, which you haven't done yet.

Even before the edits, there was no clarification on who is stronger, so I assumed that both were comparable to each other, meaning Ace has the above mentioned advantages giving him the victory. Cracker has numbers and Haki, and the first can be easily subjugated with firepower alone now that they got downgraded. We ain't going by the outdated ratings, put that into your mind.

Dr.Fix said:
@Cin you're right, I am apart of that discussion. As such I know you were preemptive in changing profiles. @Damage even told you the AP/Dur were not set yet. Even if you only changed Cracker and Duffy's then at least we were discussing them. We never discussed Jozu or Ace.
And as such, you should be aware that I asked Damage--twice--if it was alright to perform changes. He said yes. Don't get it twisted. You're blatantly lying at this point. I recommend you stop.

Calaca was the ONLY one who was wanting the Biscuit Soldiers to scale to High 7-A despite them being one-shot by Bound Man, and their only scaling being above Gear 3rd Luffy.

Biscuit Soldiers > Gear 3rd Luffy for overpowering him.

Biscuit Soldiers <<<< Bound Man Luffy, as they could not fully block his attacks (Even with Haki) and one of them tried to clash with him (again, with Haki). Its attack was broken, and got split in half by a single punch. Tell me how that scales to High 7-A. Answer: It doesn't.

The Biscuit Soldiers still had issues actually breaking through Luffy's Base Durability in any case.

Everyone else also brought up that the Yonko Commanders for WB were in need of change, so I changed them accordingly, as brought up in the discussion--or did you somehow block that out?

Fix, I would really love you to tell me where you get off making undue accusations to get the thread closed off without telling anyone anything.

If you can't argue using arguments and have such a hard time accepting the feats Calaca posted to which you have presented no counter, then just don't debate.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Fix, I would really love you to tell me where you get off making undue accusations to get the thread closed off without telling anyone anything.
If you can't argue using arguments and have such a hard time accepting the feats Calaca posted to which you have presented no counter, then just don't debate.
Where do you get off lying? Yes, I went to Dragon to get this sorted out. I asked him to read the thread, not take my word for it. I did this after trying to reason with others, and got called "ridiculous" and "trollling" for it. I gave Dragon links, rather then expect him to take my word for it. I asked that it was closed until the revisiosn were done, that way Calaca could have the chance to bring up new feats for Ace, Jozu, ect in CRT instead of Cin simply making changes mid-way through the VS match. I asked why Cin did so and never got a link to discussion for Jozu etc.

TBH I don't really care anymore. I'm going on holiday soon and need to prepare. Since this thread is done anyway I'll leave that as my last response.

Back