• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Avatar of 1-B vs Avatar of 1-B [0|0|7]

ExSENNA

Any/All
I don't know if this was done before but meh

Beatrice (Wild Arms) vs SCP-682 (SCP Foundatio)

Extended Canon 682 adapted/absorbed up to 5-A

Speed equalized

1 km starting distance

Win via SBA

Idk dude: 6 (Blahblah9755 & Kayra, the Taken Kid & Soupywolf5 & Culexus Assassin & Komodo25M, WeeklyBattles & Livinmeme)

Beatrice regens from anything 682 does, and going by 682's profile may have a chance with 25 dimensional sealing/bfr

682's only listed feat of escaping higher D sealing/Bfr took several years, though it was a much much higher dimensional structure, but it doesn't seem to have any other feats of escaping higher D sealing.

Also she's need to have 1-B sealing and BFR to be able to incap 682 in that way.

Refer to the note on 682's profile regarding the feat you brought up

She has 25 D sealing and bfr, it's listed under higher dimensional manipulation.

The note explains that the feat is a Bfr feat that then seals him due to the nature of the location, it doesn't say anything that would indicate anything beyond that.

The problem with saying that we need countless spatial dimensions is that 682 has no listed feats of coming back from a higher D Bfr/sealing combo other than that multi year one.

Yes, the nature of the location makes it physically impossible on a fundamental level for 682 to ever escape as the Ravelwoods cannot be existed in any way other than a Way, which 682 is barred from using as a fundamental law of the universe.

Also, even assuming 682 cant get out 343 can just nope the sealing for it

I see, thanks for the explanation. The note isn't really clear on details like why 682 can't use the ways.

In that case this is most certainly inconclusive.

So far, Kayra and I are the only ones who have given a vote (not including the joke fra that came before any actual reasons).

Yes incon due to niether kf them being able to do anything to the another. highly doubt 25-d 1-B sealing can do much to ciuntless-d 682 so it's incon imo

Because you FRAd when no one had a reason for this to be an incon god **** my english

Back