• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

noninho

He/Him
Our Little Rae-rae and the biggest baddest multidimensional alien so far are both on a plain ambient with no obstacles

White Raven and Isshiki reincarnated (if the time limit becomes a huge problem, i'll edit and use Isshiki before Kaguya's stab)

Speed is =

Raven: 1
Isshiki Ootsutsuki:
White Raven DC by BlondynkiTezGraja on DeviantArt

Isshiki Otsutsuki | Naruto uzumaki hokage, Baruto manga, Naruto

Last edited:
All the strategies i can remember Isshiki using, Rae can surpass and/or ignore via FTL magic casting, intangibility and portal creation
I think she can low-diff win if the time limit exist and high-mid diff if it doesn't.

It's difficult to determine a clear winner between DCAU Raven and Isshiki. However there are some factors to consider that could potentially tip the scales in one direction or the other.

Firstly, White Raven is a powerful incarnation of Raven that possesses immense magical abilities and is able to tap into the power of Azarath. Her powers include telekinesis, energy projection, and reality manipulation, among others. However its unclear how effective these powers would be against Isshiki's abilities as he possesses powerful space-time manipulation and can manipulate the very fabric of reality.

On the other hand, Isshiki's Reincarnated form is incredibly powerful and possesses immense strength and speed, as well as the ability to manipulate space-time at will. His powers include the ability to warp reality, create black holes, and manipulate gravity, among others.

Given these factors, it's likely that this battle would be incredibly intense and could potentially go either way. However, it's possible that Isshiki's ability to manipulate reality could give him an edge over Raven, even in her White Raven form. Additionally, his immense strength and speed could allow him to overpower her in close combat.

Overall it's difficult to determine a clear winner as both possesses incredible powers and abilities that could potentially give them an edge over the other. But im gonna vote Isshiki because he has the slight advantage as i mentioned above

His powers include the ability to warp reality, create black holes, and manipulate gravity, among others.
Literally none of those can be seen on his profile and you'd have to give scans for that.

Bro if he could create a f**king black hole, naruto would be hugely negged. Actually if he had all of those things naruto and gang would be simply dead.

his immense strength and speed could allow him to overpower her in close combat.
They have the same power level and = speed, and Raven wouldn't let him get on her, since she specializes in ranged combat

Also, how would he deal with TS? Or her portal-based BFR and have prep time until he comes back? Oh, and reality manip is in her profile

Literally none of those can be seen on his profile and you'd have to give scans for that.

Bro if he could create a f**king black hole, naruto would be hugely negged. Actually if he had all of those things naruto and gang would be simply dead.

They have the same power level and = speed, and Raven wouldn't let him get on her, since she specializes in ranged combat

Also, how would he deal with TS? Or her portal-based BFR and have prep time until he comes back? Oh, and reality manip is in her profile
1) I apologize for any confusion my previous response may have caused. You are correct that some of the abilities i mentioned for Isshiki, such as the ability such as to create black holes, are not explicitly stated in his profile or shown in the Boruto Anime/Manga. My previous response may have also overstated the extent of his reality-warping abilities.

Based on Isshiki's abilities as shown in the Boruto Anime/Manga he is still an incredibly powerful opponent. He possesses the ability to manipulate space-time, which allows him to create portals, teleport, and even manipulate the size and position of objects. Additionally, he has displayed immense physical strength and speed, as well as the ability to manipulate the chakra of others.

In a battle against White Raven, it's still difficult to determine a clear winner. White Raven possesses powerful magical abilities, including telekinesis, energy projection, and reality manipulation. However, Isshiki's space-time manipulation and chakra manipulation could potentially give him an edge in the battle.

While some of the abilities i mentioned in my previous response may have been overstated, the core analysis of the battle remains the same.

EDIT: I just saw its Speed Equalized sry

2) Thank you for providing additional info about the battle conditions. Given that Raven and Isshiki have the same power level and speed, and that Raven specializes in ranged combat, it's possible that she could keep Isshiki at bay with her magical abilities. Additionally, Raven's powers include reality manip, which could potentially give her an edge in the battle. If Isshiki attempts to manipulate reality, Raven could potentially counter his efforts or even turn his powers against him. Raven's teleportation abilities could also give her an advantage in the battle. If she is able to open portals to others dimensions or locations, she could potentially use this to her advantage ti evade or confuse Isshiki.

It's worth noting however that Isshiki has demonstrated the ability to manipulate chakra, which could potentially allow him to disrupt Raven's powers, if they rely on the use of Chakra. If Raven becomes too reliant on her ranged attacks, Isshiki could potentially close the distance and overpower her in close combat.

Raven's Reality-Warping and teleportation abilities could potentially give her an edge over Isshiki's Space-Time Manip and Chakra manip.

even manipulate the size and position of objects.
Yup and that power is cool af
Isshiki has demonstrated the ability to manipulate chakra, which could potentially allow him to disrupt Raven's powers, if they rely on the use of Chakra.
They don't. They're magic which is amped and "refined" as much as she psychologically controls herself, which this white form is the peak of. Maybe if you argue that he would use The Gentle Fist when he got h2h, but I can't remember even in the naruto fight when he was being overpowered af, so ic I don't think he would
Raven's Reality-Warping and teleportation abilities could potentially give her an edge over Isshiki's Space-Time Manip and Chakra manip.
Is it a vote then? lol

Yup and that power is cool af

They don't. They're magic which is amped and "refined" as much as she psychologically controls herself, which this white form is the peak of. Maybe if you argue that he would use The Gentle Fist when he got h2h, but I can't remember even in the naruto fight when he was being overpowered af, so ic I don't think he would

Is it a vote then? lol
Thank you for your clarification about Ravens powers. Based on your additional info it seems that Raven's magical abilities in her White Raven form are amped and refined to their peak potential. This could potentially give her a significant edge in the battle against Isshiki. Without access to the Gentle Fist, its possible that Isshiki may struggle to overpower Raven in close combat. But he could potentially attempt to counter her magical abilities with his space-time manip or chakra manip. Based on the info provided it seems that Raven's White Raven form may have an advantage in the battle due to her potent magical abilities and Isshiki's lack of countermeasures against them. Imma prolly vote Raven unless someone changes my mind

One problem, you forgot to count AP

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arrogant_Schmuck/Teen_Titans'_Worrisome_World_Wipe 2.9 Ninatons

Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen and those who scale are likely forty times as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (3.128 Yottatons)

Raven literally one shots with everything she has, if you though the match was "both are equal in AP but Raven can win more often than not with her powers" that is wrong, she breezes and Jigen dies, plus if Jigen try to disrupt Raven magic, the sheer force she has nullifies that, Madara for example can´t absorb 4-B levels of power, Jigen powers should not work if the opponent is vastly more powerfull than him [I have not watch Boruto but this should work this way or Naruto can´t do anything if Jigen just shrinks him without any type of counter]

One problem, you forgot to count AP

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arrogant_Schmuck/Teen_Titans'_Worrisome_World_Wipe 2.9 Ninatons

Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen and those who scale are likely forty times as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (3.128 Yottatons)

Raven literally one shots with everything she has, if you though the match was "both are equal in AP but Raven can win more often than not with her powers" that is wrong, she breezes and Jigen dies, plus if Jigen try to disrupt Raven magic, the sheer force she has nullifies that, Madara for example can´t absorb 4-B levels of power, Jigen powers should not work if the opponent is vastly more powerfull than him [I have not watch Boruto but this should work this way or Naruto can´t do anything if Jigen just shrinks him without any type of counter]
Isshiki would stomp Jigen, Jigen can’t even contain his power without dying

I didn't know she stomped jigen so badly, but we're not talking about jigen here, it's Isshiki himself

We are using the second Key right? I sent the highest AP scale that the Naruto verse has, and that is not enought
But you used "partially transformed Jigen"...which isn't the Second key
Isshiki stated he was being limited by Jigen's body, and the form i'm using is not referring to Jigen at all it's the form when he died and Isshiki was his true self for a few minutes

But you used "partially transformed Jigen"...which isn't the Second key
Isshiki stated he was being limited by Jigen's body, and the form i'm using is not referring to Jigen at all it's the form when he died and Isshiki was his true self for a few minutes
There is no other calc nor scaling chain, that is the only AP that Jigen/Isshiki has

Isshiki is unquontifably stronger, there is no way you can say "ok, he is 1000 times stronger" unless you do a CTR and prove it

Even saying he is 100 times stronger would only make him 10 times weaker than Raven and Raven would still one shot

Even saying he is 100 times stronger would only make him 10 times weaker than Raven and Raven would still one shot
He's actually something like this but for now i have no calc
But he took time-consuming blows from Baryon Naruto (more than 6 blows that caused 24h to become 10min remaining lifetime, just for curiosity) which I think it's a better feat than Jigen Karma 3 or 4 who was taking some damage from SM+KCM2

1) I apologize for any confusion my previous response may have caused. You are correct that some of the abilities i mentioned for Isshiki, such as the ability such as to create black holes, are not explicitly stated in his profile or shown in the Boruto Anime/Manga. My previous response may have also overstated the extent of his reality-warping abilities.

Based on Isshiki's abilities as shown in the Boruto Anime/Manga he is still an incredibly powerful opponent. He possesses the ability to manipulate space-time, which allows him to create portals, teleport, and even manipulate the size and position of objects. Additionally, he has displayed immense physical strength and speed, as well as the ability to manipulate the chakra of others.

In a battle against White Raven, it's still difficult to determine a clear winner. White Raven possesses powerful magical abilities, including telekinesis, energy projection, and reality manipulation. However, Isshiki's space-time manipulation and chakra manipulation could potentially give him an edge in the battle.

While some of the abilities i mentioned in my previous response may have been overstated, the core analysis of the battle remains the same.

EDIT: I just saw its Speed Equalized sry

2) Thank you for providing additional info about the battle conditions. Given that Raven and Isshiki have the same power level and speed, and that Raven specializes in ranged combat, it's possible that she could keep Isshiki at bay with her magical abilities. Additionally, Raven's powers include reality manip, which could potentially give her an edge in the battle. If Isshiki attempts to manipulate reality, Raven could potentially counter his efforts or even turn his powers against him. Raven's teleportation abilities could also give her an advantage in the battle. If she is able to open portals to others dimensions or locations, she could potentially use this to her advantage ti evade or confuse Isshiki.

It's worth noting however that Isshiki has demonstrated the ability to manipulate chakra, which could potentially allow him to disrupt Raven's powers, if they rely on the use of Chakra. If Raven becomes too reliant on her ranged attacks, Isshiki could potentially close the distance and overpower her in close combat.

Dude its not possible your answers seem to be 100% A.I. generated, not trying to offend you or anything like that but even the mannerism and structure of the text is identical to an A.I. like ChatGPT.(I swear this is the last time I'm going to say this, it must be getting boring but it's really identical...)

Dude its not possible your answers seem to be 100% A.I. generated, not trying to offend you or anything like that but even the mannerism and structure of the text is identical to an A.I. like ChatGPT.(I swear this is the last time I'm going to say this, it must be getting boring but it's really identical...)
i'm actually brazillian so i fear people won't get my point if i use way 2 much slangs : B
if you're knowledgeable in here or CSM, plz vote here or on my Denji x Buzz thread :<

Our Little Rae-rae and the biggest baddest multidimensional alien so far are both on a plain ambient with no obstacles

White Raven and Isshiki reincarnated (if the time limit becomes a huge problem, i'll edit and use Isshiki before Kaguya's stab)

Raven: 5
Isshiki Ootsutsuki:
White Raven DC by BlondynkiTezGraja on DeviantArt

Isshiki Otsutsuki | Naruto uzumaki hokage, Baruto manga, Naruto
Am i missing something? As far as i can tell speed is not equalized so Ishiki blitz she is relativistic of 0,18c vs ishiki 2c, as far as the rules go this would be a stomp.
Also this fight is using a key that doesnt exist that is Ishiki before kaguyas stab, despite a true form being in his profile thats one where he was limited by his receptacle. Anyways using a "character that doesnt have a profile is against the rules

Also this fight is using a key that doesnt exist that is Ishiki before kaguyas stab
it is not being used... i've said we could use that version of him if time limit became a problem because it's the exact same guy but without a time limit.
Anyways using a "character that doesnt have a profile is against the rules
ok, then it isn't a problem. Isshiki has 24h of lifetime and if he can't defeat raven until then, he'll become ash :>

Am i missing something? As far as i can tell speed is not equalized so Ishiki blitz she is relativistic of 0,18c vs ishiki 2c, as far as the rules go this would be a stomp.
Prove me her TS and intangibility aren't enough to deal with it and i shall = them

it is not being used... i've said we could use that version of him if time limit became a problem because it's the exact same guy but without a time limit.
Then you should have put that on the OP True form ishiki with no time limit.
ok, then it isn't a problem. Isshiki has 24h of lifetime and if he can't defeat raven until then, he'll become ash :>
No fight would last that long, also his limit is actually 3 days.
Prove me her TS and intangibility aren't enough to deal with it and i shall = them
Ishiki is faster than her perception she would get a blitz meaning she wouldnt have time to activate none of her powers.
Speed Blitz is the act of one attacking their opponent before they are capable of perceiving or reacting to them.

Then you should have put that on the OP True form ishiki with no time limit.
nah as you pointed out it won't be no problem (my bad for the misinformation of the days, i really remember 1 day but must be a mistranslation)

Ishiki is faster than her perception she would get a blitz meaning she wouldnt have time to activate none of her powers.
speed is now equalized. how it's not a stomp for Rae?

Back