• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps CRT: Clarissa

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
So the other day I've made a profile for the Topps trading card version of Clarissa. While making it I noticed that the profile that's suppose to be a page for the book version of Clarissa isn't made very well. Somethings are wrong and still bit of a composite (Like Status Effect Inducement, not sure where that came from. Probably from the tv episode), somethings can be better explained, even the image isn't of the book version of Clarissa. It's from the mobile game Goosebumps HorrorTown and it doesn't even resemble the Clarissa from the book, not sure why Zark changed the image.

This is a quick little rewrite of the page. The rewrite itself can be seen here. Please don't be nitpicky shitheads in the comments.

Edit: I know I made a goodbye thread earlier this year said that I'm leaving. I didn't really leave, in my case it's more like me becoming extremely inactive. So don't crucify me for that.

Ok so since everything has been unanimous and a staff member thought this was ok, along with this taking too long. I'm just gonna go ahead and add this.

Back