• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye Friends!

It’s really unforntunate you felt this way mate, like to give credit where credit is due, the amount of work you did, even if flawed, was sometimes the ONLY WORK these verses were ever getting on the wiki, no one else bothered working them and I respect that immensely.

If you ever get an urge to rejoin in the future please know that we’d welcome you right in.

Ever since i started supporting Godzilla here, you always helped me defent the CRTs, Matches and more, and ever since then, you were extremely helpful.

even outside of that, you were still a nice guy to talk with who always helped us with Godzilla scaling bringing up scans, feats and more and really expanded the verse.

It's really sad to you to leave, but if it's for mental help then i'm fine with it, i myself sometimes become nervous with this wiki, but i can get pass that. i hope that your stress and nervous calm down so that you can become better again and live normally.

See ya Apex, it's extremely sad to see you leaving, but i hope that you become better and maybe come back. Adeus (at least we can talk on Discord)

It’s really unforntunate you felt this way mate, like to give credit where credit is due, the amount of work you did, even if flawed, was sometimes the ONLY WORK these verses were ever getting on the wiki, no one else bothered working them and I respect that immensely.

If you ever get an urge to rejoin in the future please know that we’d welcome you right in.
Thank you Miss. Impress, over time I got to know you better and came to understand your work on the wiki.

Marvel Godzilla is indeed Tier 4-B XD

I know that you may also be gone for a while, so I wish you the best in your life. Take care of yourself!

Ever since i started supporting Godzilla here, you always helped me defent the CRTs, Matches and more, and ever since then, you were extremely helpful.

even outside of that, you were still a nice guy to talk with who always helped us with Godzilla scaling bringing up scans, feats and more and really expanded the verse.

It's really sad to you to leave, but if it's for mental help then i'm fine with it, i myself sometimes become nervous with this wiki, but i can get pass that. i hope that your stress and nervous calm down so that you can become better again and live normally.

See ya Apex, it's extremely sad to see you leaving, but i hope that you become better and maybe come back. Adeus (at least we can talk on Discord)

I leave the Godzillaverse in the hands of fans like you!

Please do not take it personally if some of your pages get deleted due to somewhat unreliable information. It happens to many of us at times.
My blog doesn't have unreliable information.... like I said it all happened because no one wanted to help me verify if the translation I did was correct.

But before I left I asked Promestein to please do me the favor of asking Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan to verify if the translation of my blog is correct. As you can see here:

I feel that if she can help me the verse can be saved from being deleted. It's just a matter of her helping me a little..
Okay. Please take care of yourself until you feel better. As usual, I would recommend listening to relaxing music (such as Solfeggio meditation music via Spotify), along with exercising regularly, eating healthy, taking nature walks, cuddling with therapy pets (friendly dogs), and the like. Maybe read some useful self-help books as well.

Also, nobody here is going to ban you.
I'll follow you advice, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
My blog doesn't have unreliable information.... like I said it all happened because no one wanted to help me verify if the translation I did was correct.

But before I left I asked Promestein to please do me the favor of asking Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan to verify if the translation of my blog is correct. As you can see here:

I feel that if she can help me the verse can be saved from being deleted. It's just a matter of her helping me a little.
I asked some members who I think speak Chinese to help verify the translation.
I'll follow your advice, thanks!
No problem. Please take care of yourself.

I'm new so my statement hear probably holds no water, but just reading through the Magic Domain deletion thread makes my blood boil. Sucks u had to go through that. Wish you the best in future endeavours :D

I may be the exception rather than the rule, but I was always impressed with the amount of pages you could squeeze out of certain franchises, most particularly Godzilla. Hell, Godzilla wouldn't be near the juggernaut he is without your hearty contributions, not to mention the many, many different characters within the Godzilla canon that you somehow pulled seemingly out of nowhere.

As much as everyone here, I wish you luck in whatever endeavors you choose to pursue, but I eagerly hope to see your return.

Also, believe me, I would have loved to have helped to save both Magic Domain and 47 Heroines. Curse my years of dedication to Spanish instead of Japanese or Chinese (with subpar results, mind you).

Dang looks like I missed this whole situation despite being tagged multiple times. Firstly I'd like to apologise for not being responsive to calculation or translation requests to you and to people in general because I'm currently not as free as I used to be and I sometimes just ignore notifications I get when I don't see a topic I'm interested in.

I'm sorry that you feel that no one appreciates your work, but I also hope it is understood that it is rather difficult for someone to verify a translation without any sort of focus on some goal like if a specific feat is valid within the text, especially when computer mass translated texts are often theoretically correct but unnatural in little bits here and there and it would be quite time consuming to construct an authentic alternative. I'll see what I can do.

My advice would just be to do what you enjoy on the wiki and make sure you're happy with it. It's just a wiki intended for fun after all. Personally I enjoy the process of indexing character ratings, but if VSBW is making you unhappy then perhaps take a break as you owe no duty to the wiki. It's a shame you had to leave like this, but good luck and take care of yourself.

Hi guys, there isn't much to say so I'll keep it short.

Some may not know me but I am fortunate to say that I managed to create Nearly 800 pages to the wiki, the list is here in this link. And over 30,000 editions...

But why am I leaving?

I suffer from nervous breakdowns due to a trauma I suffered as a youngster. Honestly the wiki can be calm for a while, but from one day to the next bad things can happen.

I still haven't forgotten how certain persons called Tllmbrg and Weekly Battles tried to get me banned several times in less than three days. Or who does that? Sure, a person who hates my job for some reason, even though I've never done anything wrong to that person.

Today should be normal like any other, but Boom from one moment to another Promestein proposed to delete a verse that I did a year ago and only God knows that I tried to expand it, but honestly no person who knows how to speak Chinese in this wiki wanted to help me .

I tried so hard doing it, but today I only realized that in this wiki nobody appreciates my effort of whole years dedicating time to creating pages.

My nervous illness affects me a lot and if the wiki is the cause then I must go. I extended my stay for 8 years, but honestly I can't continue, I'm just not that strong...

Despite the bad things I've experienced on this wiki, I don't wish it (or anyone else) harm. On the contrary, I hope you manage to grow even more.

This is not goodbye though.

I will be active on my Discord (Apex Predator X#9547) in case you need me.

Now for the different mods that are important to me.

@Antvasima Ant I hope you can be happy, despite all the stress you experience daily.

@Ryukama , you are an inspiring person, keep it up ..

@SomebodyData you supported me for many years in many threads, Thank you.

@DarkDragonMedeus you are a very cool person, never change.

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan thanks for helping me with all those calculations that I asked you to evaluate

@Dark-Carioca you will always be my good friend.

And to my many other friends that I don't mention for a matter of time, I thank you for your unconditional support.

See ya later, friends.

SKREEOONKK!
Sorry about all of that, even tho I didnt really had good chances to talk with you, I always saw you working and doing amazing jobs in the verses that you scale, such as Godzilla, I miss you, I really hope you can recover from all these problems such as nervous breakdowns, I really hope to see you again!

Farewell! I know I, at least, & presumably others, will always be glad to have you around!
It was good having you around for so long, & I appreciate your presence & contributions.

Back