• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye Friends!

Hi guys, there isn't much to say so I'll keep it short.

Some may not know me but I am fortunate to say that I managed to create Nearly 800 pages to the wiki, the list is here in this link. And over 30,000 editions...

But why am I leaving?

I suffer from nervous breakdowns due to a trauma I suffered as a youngster. Honestly the wiki can be calm for a while, but from one day to the next bad things can happen.

I still haven't forgotten how certain persons called Tllmbrg and Weekly Battles tried to get me banned several times in less than three days. Or who does that? Sure, a person who hates my job for some reason, even though I've never done anything wrong to that person.

Today should be normal like any other, but Boom from one moment to another Promestein proposed to delete a verse that I did a year ago and only God knows that I tried to expand it, but honestly no person who knows how to speak Chinese in this wiki wanted to help me .

I tried so hard doing it, but today I only realized that in this wiki nobody appreciates my effort of whole years dedicating time to creating pages.

My nervous illness affects me a lot and if the wiki is the cause then I must go. I extended my stay for 8 years, but honestly I can't continue, I'm just not that strong...

Despite the bad things I've experienced on this wiki, I don't wish it (or anyone else) harm. On the contrary, I hope you manage to grow even more.

This is not goodbye though.

I will be active on my Discord (Apex Predator X#9547) in case you need me.

Now for the different mods that are important to me.

@Antvasima Ant I hope you can be happy, despite all the stress you experience daily.

@Ryukama , you are an inspiring person, keep it up ..

@SomebodyData you supported me for many years in many threads, Thank you.

@DarkDragonMedeus you are a very cool person, never change.

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan thanks for helping me with all those calculations that I asked you to evaluate

@Dark-Carioca you will always be my good friend.

And to my many other friends that I don't mention for a matter of time, I thank you for your unconditional support.

See ya later, friends.

SKREEOONKK!

Last edited:
Please don’t say that “no one appreciates your work.” I’m sure everyone here has appreciated what you have done for this community and would be proud to have you as a member. Honestly, it hurts whenever I hear people that are extremely nice to others aren’t nice to themselves. In all seriousness, I hope everything gets better for you and I’m sure everyone here is gonna miss you. (Including me from the few discussions we’ve had here)

This is really sad news.
I only got to know pretty recently, which is a shame because you're one of the nicest people I've come across on the wiki. You've always been cool, friendly, and helpful.
And I'm sure many people took notice of all the hard work you put in for a bunch of verses.
Heck man, I'm not even in touch with the majority of the verses you support, yet I noticed all the good work you've put in for Godzilla, monsterverse, etc.

So yeah, we definitely appreciate and recognize you man. You're cool! Don't sell yourself short.

But yeah, I hope this isn't truly goodbye, and that you just need a well deserved break.
Either way, you will be missed, and I wish you happiness and success in future endeavors!

Please don’t say that “no one appreciates your work.” I’m sure everyone here has appreciated what you have done for this community and would be proud to have you as a member. Honestly, it hurts whenever I hear people that are extremely nice to others aren’t nice to themselves. In all seriousness, I hope everything gets better for you and I’m sure everyone here is gonna miss you. (Including me from the few discussions we’ve had here)
Thanks for your words, I hope you to be fine.

This is really sad news.
I only got to know pretty recently, which is a shame because you're one of the nicest people I've come across on the wiki. You've always been cool, friendly, and helpful.
And I'm sure many people took notice of all the hard work you put in for a bunch of verses.
Heck man, I'm not even in touch with the majority of the verses you support, yet I noticed all the good work you've put in for Godzilla, monsterverse, etc.

So yeah, we definitely appreciate and recognize you man. You're cool! Don't sell yourself short.

But yeah, I hope this isn't truly goodbye, and that you just need a well deserved break.
Either way, you will be missed, and I wish you happiness and success in future endeavors!
I hope we can still be on contact.

You're one of the nicest person I've come across on the wiki.

I also think that many people here greatly appreciate your work. Please do not take it personally if some of your pages get deleted due to somewhat unreliable information. It happens to many of us at times.

Anyway, I am sorry that you feel bad from your work here, but would much prefer if you simply take a break and recover for the time that you require rather than leave completely. This is still one of the safer and friendlier communities that you are likely to find online.

Please take care of yourself in any case. You are always welcome here.

This came out of the blue so suddenly, I don't even know what to say.

But regardless, don't say stuff like that. We do appreciate your hard work. Like the others said, you've been one of the nicest of people to work with and have been helpful every step of the way.

I think it best that you take a long break from the wiki to recover before deciding whether or not to come back, but if you do wish to not return, we won't stop you, but rather we wish you all the best in your future endeavors regardless. In any case, you are always welcome to come back if you want to.

I’m sorry you feel the need to leave. I don’t think we’ve ever interacted but you seemed like a really nice person and you seemed to liven up the wiki in certain ways with your passion for Godzilla and other series. Heck, I’ve enjoyed scrolling through the various Godzilla pages you’ve made. Nonetheless, I wish the best for you and I hope for your happiness in the future.

Take care

I was glad to be able to help someone out as best I can and enjoyed your company the entire time.

ea193c08875fedd14918fb16163a8c3e.png

I suffer from nervous breakdowns due to a trauma I suffered as a youngster. Honestly the wiki can be calm for a while, but from one day to the next bad things can happen.
Same...
My nervous illness affects me a lot and if the wiki is the cause then I must go.
Understandable

I extended my stay for 8 years, but honestly I can't continue, I'm just not that strong...
THEN LEARN TO BE STRONGER 😤, the moment you say you aren't that strong is when you aren't that strong...

You a beast personally
This is not goodbye though.
💪😤

See ya later, friends.
See you later, when you become even stronger and hope to be even happier 🐵👍

Monkey can protect you if you need help
love-hug.gif

Dang i didn't notice your post. I guess everyone's week has been sh*ttier than usual huh?

Well i guess i'll try to say a few words to you.
I have massive respect for you, i'd say you're my favorite person here. You are the person that i was always excited to see especially when a new CRT would pop up with your face, making me instantly understand that it was gonna be a blast.
You are the first person who i met who's obsession with Godzilla surpassed mine tenfold and i am happy to have met you.
The days we spent together on discord exchanging scans and calcs of Singular point on Discord were extremely fun. I'm sad we didn't talk as much afterwards but i guess I am always dead on Discord.
I hope you understand my recent disagreements with you on a few things godzilla related, you've probably realized my increased skepticism as of late, can't really explain it away myself, though it is probably due to stress.

I am glad to have met you on this wiki and i wish to have fun together again, maybe in some other platform minecraft anyone?. I appreciated every bit of effort you put into godzilla verse and back when i was a bit less prominent i was always excited to look through the profiles and check whether or not you added another cool godzilla profile.

I believe that those who are against you need to stop acting like politics on what's essentially a fan wiki and those who i've seen make fun of you for making verses just so that we can have a cool godzilla should go lick a toilet you know who you are, ya grim looking chunnibyou son of a gun.

I wish you farewell and best wishes. This wiki is just a hobby and when you are wasting nerves on this useless bs then you really need to stop. I was planning on quitting soon again as i did want to go away once the kirby revisions were done with, though i accidentally enrolled myself in a bunch of pokemon revisions and thus im kinda stuck.

Anyways, see ya on the flipside buddy, let's discuss the new content that comes out on discord, not here.
That is all.

I also think that many people here greatly appreciate your work. Please do not take it personally if some of your pages get deleted due to somewhat unreliable information. It happens to many of us at times.

Anyway, I am sorry that you feel bad from your work here, but would much prefer if you simply take a break and recover for the time that you require rather than leave completely. This is still one of the safer and friendlier communities that you are likely to find online.

Please take care of yourself in any case. You are always welcome here.
It's not so much because of the pages themselves Ant, it's more like a trauma that when they quote me it's because maybe I did something wrong and they're going to ban me. Even though I know I haven't done anything wrong, I can't help but get nervous.

It has happened to me several times since @Tllmbrg and Weekly Battles tried to ban me several times in a few days a year ago. It's like a latent fear...as I said before, when I was young, I suffered a strong trauma and the truth is that I'm surprised that I've managed to stay on the wiki for more than 7 years. Of course, it's not just the wiki, the same thing happens to me in other places, so I have to take care of myself, the nervous attack I had yesterday was one of the worst in years. My chest ached, my hands were shaking, and my head ached.

The fear of doing something wrong dominates me... maybe I exaggerated a bit saying that nobody cares about my work, I admit it. Even so, I appreciate that you have always been a support for me, you helped me grow in this community, like all my friends.

For now, I will make the decision to leave the wiki for my mental health... if in the future my situation improves I could consider coming back, but as I am now, I really need that break to clear my mind.

This came out of the blue so suddenly, I don't even know what to say.

But regardless, don't say stuff like that. We do appreciate your hard work. Like the others said, you've been one of the nicest of people to work with and have been helpful every step of the way.

I think it best that you take a long break from the wiki to recover before deciding whether or not to come back, but if you do wish to not return, we won't stop you, but rather we wish you all the best in your future endeavors regardless. In any case, you are always welcome to come back if you want to.
Thank you buddy..

And sorry if maybe I bothered you or something with that Van Helsing calc I requested to you about the castle...

I’m sorry you feel the need to leave. I don’t think we’ve ever interacted but you seemed like a really nice person and you seemed to liven up the wiki in certain ways with your passion for Godzilla and other series. Heck, I’ve enjoyed scrolling through the various Godzilla pages you’ve made. Nonetheless, I wish the best for you and I hope for your happiness in the future.
Thanks pal, I really appreciate you enjoyed my Godzilla pages. :)

Okay. Please take care of yourself until you feel better. As usual, I would recommend listening to relaxing music (such as Solfeggio meditation music via Spotify), along with exercising regularly, eating healthy, taking nature walks, cuddling with therapy pets (friendly dogs), and the like. Maybe read some useful self-help books as well.

Also, nobody here is going to ban you.

Last edited:
Same...

Understandable

THEN LEARN TO BE STRONGER 😤, the moment you say you aren't that strong is when you aren't that strong...

You a beast personally

💪😤

See you later, when you become even stronger and hope to be even happier 🐵👍

Monkey can protect you if you need help
love-hug.gif
Thank you buddy.

I really appreciate every render you made for me. I'll never forget you! ;)

Mental health is important, so take all the time you need to get better.
If you want return one day, everyone here will welcome you once again with open arms.
Take care of yourself and good luck with everything!
Thanks, maybe we don't interact much but I appreciate your words.

Dang i didn't notice your post. I guess everyone's week has been sh*ttier than usual huh?

Well i guess i'll try to say a few words to you.
I have massive respect for you, i'd say you're my favorite person here. You are the person that i was always excited to see especially when a new CRT would pop up with your face, making me instantly understand that it was gonna be a blast.
You are the first person who i met who's obsession with Godzilla surpassed mine tenfold and i am happy to have met you.
The days we spent together on discord exchanging scans and calcs of Singular point on Discord were extremely fun. I'm sad we didn't talk as much afterwards but i guess I am always dead on Discord.
I hope you understand my recent disagreements with you on a few things godzilla related, you've probably realized my increased skepticism as of late, can't really explain it away myself, though it is probably due to stress.
We can still talk on Discord.

And thanks for the long message to me, I never thought you have massive respect for me. Thanks.. I do really respect you to.

Okay. Please take care of yourself until you feel better. As usual, I would recommend listening to relaxing music (such as Solfeggio mediation music via Spotify), along with exercising regularly, eating healthy, taking nature walks, cuddling with therapy pets (friendly dogs), and the like. Maybe read some useful self-help books as well.

Also, nobody here is going to ban you.
I really appreciate everything you have done for me, if life allows it one day we will see each other again. :)

Back